Chapter 6

"Are you certain you really want me that badly?"

"yes"

"Then kiss me," 

———————————

"Take me! Take me! Take me, not him!"

"y/n, that's a terrible idea!"

"I loved him so much that I can't bear the thought of him dying! just fucking take me! what the fuck are you waiting for!!"

"y—y/n!"

You awoke sweating. Was that a memory, or did you—

Someone groaned beside you, you looked, and it was Jungkook sleeping, you just stared at him, he has clear skin and a mole on his face, his hair was covering his one eye, you reached out to move it, but he snatched it back.

"Good morning," he said bitterly, "good morning," you said quietly as he jumped out of bed and out the door.

You stood up and followed him.

He was cooking breakfast at the time, and you nodded as you sat at the table."I need to get clothes, are you coming with me okay?" you smiled and nodded, he gave you your breakfast and went to get his.

Suddenly lightning strikes and it began to rain, hard.

"well I guess we need a car," he said and looked at you

You both got ready, or rather, you went to get ready while he patiently waited for you.

You did your hair, did your light makeup, and dressed up.

After that, you both went outside into the rain, ran to your car, got in, and drove to the mall.

Time skipped

"Those girl are fucking obnoxious," Jungkook muttered as he turned around and spotted some females chatting about him, "anyway, which one should we go first?" he asked as he glanced around at the stores, "maybe at H&M?"

He nodded and you both strolled along till you reached the store's men's area.

"Walk to the left side of this part and you will notice a 'try-on' label, you go inside and try them on," he nodded and stepped in.

A few minutes later, he returned with a few of garments, "ill take this," you said, raising your eyebrows as you noticed him carrying a rabbit shirt and jeans.

"are you fucking judging me or what?" you chuckled and pointed at the tshirt, "seriously?"

He made you mute with his stare. "Sorry, however, do you have anything to pay for this or?" he grinned, pulling his pockets from his jeans and revealing them to be empty.

You groaned, you only make a thousand dollars a year for necessities and the other for food, you took your walled and noticed you had 400 dollars left for the year for necessities.

You had nothing else to do, so you paid for the clothing Jungkook was carrying.

You both exited the store, you clutching the bag, "next is that shop," Jungkook pointed to the men's store, and you brokely grinned, having lost $50 in just 30 minutes.

You both went in and saw a lot of black, neon, and white clothes, Jungkook left you again without saying anything, you sighed and decided to stroll around, a t-shirt caught your eye, it was a bunny like he picked earlier but the difference was there was a red horn in the bunny with the quote "I'm a cute devil," you smiled and looked at the price, you put the shirt back immediately after looking at it.

It was 190$

You're not going to spend that much money on a shirt, screw that.

Then you noticed him exiting the 'trying on' section, and he abruptly handed you his clothing, forcing you to struggle to take them all to the cashier, "is t—that all of it?" he smirked and nodded.

You proceeded cautiously to the checkout, dumping them all with a loud 'thump.'

The cashier began scanning them one by one, a total of six T-shirts, five pairs of shorts, and two pairs of shoes. You started looking at your money.

"That would be a total of 200$ maam," you cried inside as you took your money and handed it to her, she smiled as she handed you your receipt, and Jungkook noticed the change in your mood, he peeked and saw you still had a hundred dollars, so he decided to help you carry your bags, but you bitterly snatched the bags and walked out of the store.

He felt uncomfortable and chose to follow you in quiet instead. You both strolled to the food court and noticed a few females already gazing at him, so he smiled and glanced at you, who was simply glancing at the various types of food.

You headed to one that had a steak combo, but it cost $20, so you moaned and glanced about, seeing hotdogs with fries for $10 with combos, so you grinned as you moved towards it, unaware that Jungkook had not followed you.

Meanwhile, he stood there staring at the steak; he wanted it but didn't want you to pay, especially because you only had a hundred dollars left for the year; he groaned and put on his phony grin before walking in front of it.

"Hello, gorgeous! What can I get you today?" an elderly woman smiles at Jungkook, "c—can I the have uhm, steak? the 20?" the old woman nods as she writes it down on paper, "how many darlings?"

"2 please," he said to you, who was now looking for him in the center of the court, "okay sweetie, that would be 40$," he nodded as he pulled his wallet inside his long sleeved shirt and took out his black card, "here," the elderly woman smiled as she swiped his card and returned it to him.

He then informed the elderly lady that he would return shortly.

"I feared you got lost for a second, nevertheless, I think I saw a seat at the end of the court, ill get the food right away," you said as you both proceeded to the end of the court and sat at the blue and white round table, "ill go get the food," he nodded as he sat down. He looked around, it was very different compared to hell, it was brighter and yellowish here while in hell it was a dark and reddish aroma.

You returned with the hotdogs and fries, and Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the meal. You saw his stare and grinned sheepishly, "I'm sorry, I don't have any money left."

He just smiled awkwardly and stood up and decides to get the steak.

He walked back towards the old woman, who smiled and said, "here it is sweetheart, I hope you have a lovely day!" Jungkook bowed and took the tray with him.

You looked at him and saw him holding the tray, "i—how'd you get the money?"

He didn't say anything and just gave you the food, signaling you to eat your food.