Chapter 26

I understand Taehyung; he didn't have a choice, and I've already forgiven him, as has his mother. Taehyung was relieved but disappointed in himself for not telling me sooner. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I nodded; he was still a responsible brother who didn't abandon me but instead entrusted me to someone who would look after me.

Yoongi stepped in and told us that 10 minutes had passed. "I think I know where Jungkook is," I said as I glanced at Jimin, "Where?" "I'll go grab the car—" "Car is useless right now," I replied as I looked at everyone.

-----------------------

"No! Don't murder him! That wasn't the idea!"

"Shut up!" The devil himself yelled at his daughter, smacking her across the face, "You think I'll let you take the fucking crown so easily? You spoilt fucking bitch!" He hit her again before ordering the guards to "Get her out of here, I'm fucking furious by her voice!"

"No! No, Dad!"

-----------------------

"Everything was red and burning, and I believe I know where he was."

"Do you believe it's at–"

"Please open," everyone said as they all turned to the door.

It's Jessi's voice, Namjoon and Yoongi shake their heads, but I slowly approach towards the door, causing Taehyung grasp my arm forcibly, "Y/n, it's not the proper moment to open it."

But I ignored his remarks as I shook his hands and opened the door, slapping Jessi in the face as she came into view. A massive one.

"If you don't fucking tell me where Jungkook is, I will do all in my power to murder you right now," I snarled as I gripped her hair tighter. She nodded. "Dad picked him up–"

"Where!" Yoongi exclaimed as he shoved my hands away and clutched Jessi's neck, tears streaming down his cheeks. "P–please" I can feel the aura becoming frigid; what's going on?

"Hell"

"Let's go" Everyone began to stretch something from their back, but I stopped them, "I'm coming," everyone glanced at me, "No, let us handle this Y/n"

|"No, thank you–"

"Do you realize how perilous it is to approach the demon directly? You are Mortal Y/n, you can do nothing–"

"I don't fucking care, just let me in."

"J-jimin, you're hurting me," Jimin said as he gripped my arm, his hands turning to cold.
"No, I am protecting you," everyone instantly grasped each other's hands and began the chant, yoongi groaned,

"if you think a human can travel to the underworld, after she dies, jimin, she is all in your hands."

Should I go? I was now regretting it. Should I remain? "If she dies, it will be my responsibility," Jimin replied with a comforting grin, "but you'll be OK."

"From where?"

I shielded my ears as they chanted, "From the devil himself," louder and louder.

Suddenly, everything went dark...

3rd Pov

Then you woke up, and all you saw was hell.

Everything was noisy, there were gigantic animals hauling human bodies, human laborers, lava was everywhere, and everything was red.

Suddenly, you noticed Jungkook floating with his arms spread, eyes flashing white, mouth wide open, and your eyes welling up as you hurried towards him, "Jungkook!"When the devil observed the presence of a person, he laughed

When the devil observed the presence of a person, he laughed. "I loathe you, humans,"  you came to a halt in front of the largest monster you'd ever seen, with two horns on each side of his head and massive crimson wings, and he grinned.

He was the leader of all hell, standing at 10,000 meters. "You think I'd" allow a devil date a human? His father deserves to be killed! And he, too, must perish! "

Everyone had no alternative but to beat him; Jungkook only had 5 minutes before succumbing to asphyxia and heat.

"Take me! Fucking take me, not him!" Everyone was stunned.

"y/n, that's a fucking awful idea!" Jin said, his gaze drawn to the monster in front of him.

Flashback

He grinned as he walked directly outside the adoption facility, "I will take care of you no matter what, okay Jinnie?" The woman in front of him smiled, and he nodded, thanking the woman who adopted him.

4 months later

"Stop Please!" The youngster woke up to his mother being shot outside the home, he covered his lips as he raced towards his room and hide in his closet, "Dude you lost the fucking child!" The kid closed his eyes, begging to God to save him but no sign. "Dude, the cops are here! Run!" he hears as he runs towards the front restroom.

End.

"I loved him so much that I can't let him die! just fucking take me! what the fuck are you waiting for!!" you screamed angrily as your tears began to pour.

"y—y/n!"

"I fucking love him so much that I put him ahead of myself, I fucking love him so much that I'll fucking die for him, you hear me?! Fucking take my life! What the fuck are you waiting for, you dummy!! Hurry the fuck up!" The devil grinned...

"What?! You're scared?!? You little shit, take me, you pussy!"

Jimin then grasped your arms, and when you glanced at him, he was weeping. "y/n, l—let me do it," you stared at him, looked into his eyes, it was the first time he had cried, and it wounded you.

Flashback

The youngster smoked two cigars before his father shouted at me again, "If you don't fucking quit that smoking you damn child, I will fucking toss you out!" But the teen didn't care and grabbed another cigarette before his father smashed through his door.

He grabbed the teen by the neck and dragged him out the door, the teen had no choice but to live on the streets for days until he met the devil himself, he made the teen become a demon and that he owed his life to the devil, the teen was happy and returned to get revenge from his father, but he made a big mistake, he didn't get anything in return, his actions burdened him as he left the house and decided to

end.

"Are you sure about that young lady?" the devil chuckled as he stared at Jungkook and you.