Chapter 19

"W-where has Jimin gone?"

Everyone turned to stare at Jimin, who grinned innocently. "Why what happened?" jungkook said as I glanced at Jimin worriedly.

Why are you acting this way? Why are you doing this? Their auras are all different from Jimin's, whose body is all dark and puts off a menacing aura.

"Can I have a minute with Jimin?" I requested, to which everyone nodded.

"Why"

"I had no choice—"

"You had no choice? Do you have any choice now that they know what you did to them, Jimin?" He remained mute, unable to look me in the eyes.

"Were you the one who accomplished it all?" I groaned.

"That wasn't me, the devil has the ability to replicate anybody under his control, I apologized Y/n" I nodded as he looked at me, extremely sorry. "But I realize this wasn't the greatest decision, so I'll assist you and defend you okay? I'll do whatever to protect you people, and I apologize again."

After all the members found out, Yoongi and Namjoon were furious and never spoke to Jimin again, Taehyung and Hoseok wouldn't dare to approach Jimin, and Jungkook and Jin were dejected. I'm not sure why he did it, but I can tell he truly apologized and meant it.

"Would you want to go on a date with me? To spend time away from the others, ill try to get things off your mind okay? Nothing's happening right now," Jungkook offered, and I flushed. Jimin had already informed everyone what he had done, and now Jungkook wants to date? What an emotional rollercoaster.

"Oops! I forgot to mention it was a date!"

"Wha—"

"I was joking, if you want to go to a park, we can go," Jungkook replied, smiling handsomely. My heart leapt as he leans in and kissed my brow, "Or if you like, we can cuddle?"

"What makes you want to do that now?"

"Well, I feel like I have—" he paused and groaned, "Is it acceptable if I told you I had a crush on you?"

I paused, WHAT?!

"Yes, I don't know why, but I fell in love with you," I can feel my cheeks heating up. "I know you don't see it, but remember when you first saw me in the river? I didn't know why, but after that incident, I became very interested in you, but because of Jessi, I had to be banned from getting to you, and I always wondered why you did that, and I wanted to find out more, that's when I saw you with Jimin,and I had to join in, I know I appeared tough on the outside, but when I meet someone who is interested, I'd go for more, I know I'm not the type of person to do all of this, but I just want to say that I fell in love with you and I want to get to know you more, As you know what happened to my father and mother" He sighed and paused.

"My dad dated my mom, which is a human being, I hated what happened but because of the story Jimin told us, I don't blame my mom either, she is a very nice person and she always gives everything I want and made sure that we have nice things, this wasn't my mom's fault, it was Jessi's Family who did all of this" He smiled bitterly, I can feel him wanting to cry but he won't show it, "Jungkook, we can go on a date."

He grinned warmly and held me, his warm body on me, "Thank you Y/n," he drew away and kissed my forehead, "Go to sleep, we'll go to the park tomorrow."

Everything appears to be normal; I got up and walked to my other room; it appears that everyone is getting ready for bed; I locked the door and climbed into bed, but I hope nothing awful happens.

I can feel something is coming, but not for me.