Chapter 12

"W—what?" jungkook muttered as he jumped up, "they knew it all along, maybe it was the nurse, maybe y/n knew it too," hoseok continued, and jungkook instantly got up, grabbed his jacket, and fled outside.

Meanwhile, Y/n was being pulled out of a vehicle and into a dark alleyway.

"Shut the fuck up!" a guy smacked y/n across the face, tears welling up in her eyes as she felt the red mark on her face, "Be a Good Girl and fetch your boyfriend to us," someone giggled.

They took y/n by her hair into an abandoned home and threw her to the ground, the guy spit on her and laughed, she has no way out, she searches for clues, dark rooms, old chairs, smoke...

The males saw and seized y/fabric n's clothing, ripping them apart and putting them into her eyes, blindfolding her. They ripped her clothes again, displaying her black bra, and a guy grabbed both of y/n" wrist, tying it again.

"Should we touch her?" a person said, "no, no, no-"

"The answer is yes."

"G-get away from me!"

They grabbed her tattered t-shirt and yanked it off her body, leaving her in a bra. "Hm, that's why Jungkook chose you huh?" they whispered as they squeezed her boobs.

"n-no!!" y/n cried, triggering the other man, who hit her in the face again, saying, "shut the fuck up!" y/n wept, quieting her cries. "p-please let me go!"

"That's it!" the other guys said as he yanked y/n's hair nearly cracking her neck, "Let us fuck you, or you're dead!"

"Hyung! Hurry the fuck up!" taehyung yelled as he approached, "that was all Jimin and Jungkook's fault!" hoseok yelled back, "Why?! Are we meant to fucking know?!?" Jungkook replied.

They're all in a car, traveling as quickly as they could, Jin trying not to strike anything on the road because it's not the greatest moment.

"I smell her! It's close someplace on the right side of that road!" taehyung said, "Got it" jin remarked as he turned right into a dark alleyway, "here! halt here!" namjoon exclaimed as they stepped out of the van.

"It's that home," Hoseok said, pointing to a dark greenish house. They all hurried and were ready to open the door when ten guys with dark wings appeared. 

-------------------------------

"P-Please, I beg you!" you yelled as they grabbed your shorts and pulled them down, "fuck yeah," someone whispered, you attempted to remove the cloth in your hands, it wasn't tied tightly enough, but you still couldn't get it off. You began to move your hand over the back of the chair and saw a sharp edge that could easily slash the fabric in your hands.

You bit your lower lip as both guys began to touch you all over your body, making you detest them. It wasn't until someone burst into the room, "They are here!" that the men both stopped touching you and raced towards the door, allowing you more time to rip the fabric in your hands.

You successfully removed the cloth from your hands and your blindfold; you glanced about and noticed a window at the back of the room; there is also a front entrance, but perhaps someone is standing there, waiting. You groaned and grabbed the chair near the window, climbing up and breaking the glass; it also suits you.

Standing on a chair, you raise yourself up to the window and leap out, landing on your feet, making sure the smashed glass doesn't damage you.

You examined both ways and opted to walk left, tiptoeing to see two men standing in front of the door.

It wasn't until someone grabbed your shoulders and grasped your mouth that your pulse skipped a beat and you were horrified, "shh," you dilated your eyes, and you smelled blood.

You remained there transfixed, unsure what to do, so you began to scream, "p-please let me go," you begged as the stench of blood became stronger.

"Would you like to die?"

You glanced up and it was Jungkook, your shoulders relaxed, dumb you, he had blood in his head, hands, all over the place, "j-jungkook, they touched m-me," you said.

"shhh, I know—I know, I'll get you out of here," 

After a few moments, you were back in the vehicle, being chastised by Jungkook while the others remained outside.

"I apologize."

"You could've notified us when you observed something, but because of your little brain dumbshit, we're all here now," he lectured you more, and you bit your lips, feeling horrible for what you'd done.

"If you go anywhere, please ask someone to go with you, I don't want you roaming about again," he groaned.

You nodded, he broke the hug and looked into your eyes, he was too entranced, he suddenly grinned and brought his hands to move the hair that was obscuring your eyes and folded to the back of your ears, he gently held your chin and approached your lips.

You both got away with each other, providing some long-distance, the 6 males were now in the vehicle, Jimin glanced at you and grinned, "you shouldn't go anyplace anymore y/n"

"Yeah, they all know you, so you should always have someone behind you," Namjoon remarked as he grabbed and buckled the seatbelt. "Yeah, sorry about that," you responded.

"Where are we heading now?" Jin said as he started the vehicle.

Yoongi and Namjoon exchanged glances, "we're going back to your house, but we should all remain together until it's all acceptable to go out, but you can only go out with one of us," you nodded and began to sigh as you stared out the window. It has traumatized you greatly, but you must remain strong and believe that it will end soon.

It was Jimin who touched your shoulders. "Don't worry, okay? I'll take care of you from now on," you grinned, feeling at ease with him, "thank you Jimin."