Chapter 17

"Leave Y/n"

I opened my eyes to find myself in a cube room; am I back? As I glanced about, it seemed chilly, and flowers began to grow out of nowhere. I trembled as I clutched myself to keep warm as the flowers grew and the temperature dropped.

"Why won't you leave?" I forgot about the speaker and turned around, seeing myself heading towards me (another you), wearing this worn-out red shirt and black tight pants, which I had never worn or seen before.

"Leave him, You're in danger," I responded, assuming she was referring to Jungkook. "I'm not leaving him," I muttered as I faced myself, frowning when I saw myself with bright red eyes, a gash in my lip, and bruises on my arms.

"Did Jungkook hurt me?" I wondered, shaking my head. "Jungkook loves you; he would never hurt you," she said.

"So, why should I go?"

"Because you would do everything to rescue him, he can set fire to the world around him but never allow a flame touch you, but the trouble is...is that you're a human, what can you do to save him? he's mortal while you're just this regular human being, it would never work out Y/n"As I looked down, my smile faded...she's right, I'm just a normal human being.

"However, what can I say–

I looked up to her and saw her giving me a genuine smile, "I love him, i fell in love with his soul before I could even touch his skin, if that isn't love that i don't know what is" i smiled

"But be cautious, once it's too much, don't be scared to walk away okay Y/n?" she said as she stared at me one more time.

a bright screen suddenly appears in front of me, 

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

6...

7...

Numbers 1-7 begin to appear within 7 boxes, "What is this–?"

The number 1 box suddenly lights up, there is a huge thunder sound in the vicinity, and I cover my ears because it is so loud. Suddenly, music begins to play around me (play the song)

Betrayal

"Lead them to me," a dark voice said as the number 1 box vanished, "Yes, I will," a familiar voice answered back then suddenly I don't recall any voice or names that have a familiar sensation like this, "I own your life," the dark voice chuckled.

I can sense a familiar person smirk and nod, "I'll make sure I bring all of them to you, particularly Jungkook." I opened my eyes and looked around, this person is known to me.

"Adept, win his trust first before you take him, you know how good he is at detecting suspicions."

Everything turned white, then back to.....

A foreboding forest? We returned to where I found Jungkook, standing in front of thousands of people fleeing the forest, large fires raging here and there, a man standing still in the middle of the chaos, wearing a hood, smiling at the scene in front of them, I looked at them and its body is too familiar but I can't put my mind on it.

Suddenly, they turned back and looked me in the eyes, raised their finger, and grinned as they turned their backs and walked towards the big fires around them, I froze, it can't be

I wondered why they did all of this, and whether they were the reason Jungkook was here. Is this the reason his father died? I followed them as they walked towards the river where I and Jungkook met. I was enraged, angry, and upset

 "I don't need to do this," they said as they looked at me, but I saw something was wrong, they weren't sorry at all, they were faking it, why?

I realized something was awry when they turned around since they knew I was there. "Yes," they responded, shivering as they advanced towards me, suddenly grabbing my neck and squeezing it, "You think you're smart enough to know our history?" they asked as they pulled my neck tighter.

"Never harm Jungkook or any of my buddies, and don't you dare disrupt my plan!"

That's when I understood it wasn't Jessi... It's one of the individuals I trust, and that's when I realized we were living together...

I woke up, that's it. I looked around me and saw jin smiling, handing me a book, That's when I noticed, my precognition came, but yet again after all of what happened, I don't trust anyone anymore other than...Jungkook?

"Would you mind if I borrowed this–"

I raced outside of my bedroom, and scared the other members, "hey are you okay?" namjoon said, but I pushed him and proceeded to the living room, where I spotted jungkook watching, and when he discovered my presence, he instantly grinned "Oh Y/n–"

"Jungkook, I need to tell you something," I took his arm and guided him to my bedroom. I could feel their eyes gazing back at me as I drew Jungkook inside.

"Okay, I'll keep it a secret," I agreed and thanked him, "but I have to inform Hyung, Don't worry, it's been years and he's never betrayed us, but are you sure it's one of us?"

"Alright then, don't worry yourself out," he sighed and smiled, "I'll go tell Hyung, just remain here, I'll be back," I nodded as jungkook stood up and walked away.

I can feel him listening, on the other side of the wall