Chapter 34

Babygirl's solo is coming in 2021! I'm so proud of our Rosie 🖤💗
Here's to praying for her success and well-being. Us BLINKs and Fansé's will be with her every step of the way.
+
I'm curious to know if any of you have paid (or eventually will) to see the live stream of The Show for January 31st?
____________________________

(Rosé's POV)

My eyes are droopy. I'm tired but also unbelievably energized and it's all because of her. This amazing, phenomenal, stunning human being that I can never get off my mind. I woke up first this early morning. Y/N's still knocked out by sleep. In the dim light, I scan the details of her face. My fingers slowly trail along her strong jawline, and when I reach her chin, I let a finger just touch the outline of her soft lips.

Y/N's got me held against her to cuddle. One arm held protectively over my waist and the other acting as a pillow for my head. We're both still very much naked under these sheets, nothing feels more intimate than this. She didn't want to let go after all that's happened last night. I didn't want to let go either.

Did all of this happen too quickly? The way I've fallen for Y/N... the fact that we made love already. I was planning to wait awhile before going all the way, a couple of months at the very least. But then again, plans have never gone through in my book lately. I wasn't expecting to find someone like her on this tour. I wasn't expecting to fall so soon. I wasn't expecting any of this, yet somehow, I also don't mind it. Y/N gives me such strength and I'd like to believe that I do the same for her. I watched last night as Y/N stood up for herself and let go of someone that was once special to her. An individual that she held onto for so long, to the point where it only hurt. Y/N let go and gave in to me. I know she's scared, even if she tries to play it off and tell me otherwise. I can see it in her eyes.

     Despite her fears of love and commitment, I can sense the hopeful spirit of a fighter. All it takes is some reassuring, communication, loyalty, and an endless amount of love. I will treat her better than anyone in her past ever has. Y/N deserves the world and if I have to spend the rest of my life getting it for her then I will have no regrets in doing so.

How long I have been awake in this position for, I have no idea. I can't fall back asleep. I'm restless and it feels like my thoughts are running at a thousand miles per hour. Eventually I make the decision to move out of Y/N's arms and get up from the bed. While still sleeping, she adjusts herself and sighs, making me glad she's not that light of a sleeper. I probably look like a creep right now as I gaze lovingly at her features, but I couldn't care less. Y/N has the cutest nose and these cheeks — it takes everything in me not to squeeze them. She's like a baby, my baby, laying here peacefully. I make a point to pull the sheets to cover her more since the room is a bit chilly.

My cheeks ache from all this excessive smiling. How is it possible to adore someone this much? Gosh, I wish I knew. Eventually I peel my eyes away from Y/N and stand to pull on some clean clothes. I dress in my underclothes and trousers but see that my top has spent the night on the floor, so I decide to wear something of Y/N's. Something tells me that she won't mind. I open her luggage and rummage through a few crew neck jumpers and hoodies, something warm to wear for this chilly morning. I end up choosing a cute oversized blue crew neck jumper and pull it on overhead. The jumper feels warm and has the faint smell of Y/N; perfect.

I walk into the bathroom and do my business. While washing my hands, I glance into the mirror reflection and see that I just cannot stop smiling. Jennie did mention something called the afterglow. If that is what I am currently experiencing, then boy do I wish I could feel this everyday for the rest of my life.