Chapter 25

Don't know if anyone missed me but I'm back with anotha chapter ~ enjoyyy
______________________________

     Has it really been three weeks since I left home?

You stand in the shower of Roseanne's bathroom, letting the running water wash away the soap on your body. After coming back from your date tonight, both of you clearly needed a shower. You had been sweating from the jumping for almost three hours. Rosé showered after a polite debate about who should go first, and now it's your turn to wash away the dirt and sweat.

You'd be lying if you said you didn't secretly think about the idea of sharing the shower together, but that's way too embarrassing this early.

Stepping out of the shower and drying yourself off with a towel, you look into the mirror. A big grin crosses your lips immediately. You realize you've been doing a lot of that lately, and the reason for it is just in the other room. With a shake of your head to get rid of the nerves, you finish drying yourself off and wrap your hair in a towel. Then pull on comfortable pyjamas before brushing your teeth. When everything is finished in the washroom, you open the door to see that just the lamp by Rosé's bed is on.

"Rosie?" You call. She doesn't answer. Walking closer to the bed, you realize her eyes are closed. She must have fallen asleep at some point during your shower. Of course she has, the poor girl must be exhausted from tonight on top of all the touring that's been done. She really didn't have to go to such lengths for a first real date, but you know that you'll never forget tonight. You smile at the adorableness that is Rosé and move to pull the covers from her waist to her shoulder so she doesn't get cold.

     Roseanne begins to stir and so you let go, not wanting to disturb her further. Her eyes flutter and she starts mumbling your name.

     "It's okay, go back to sleep Rose." You gently assure her. She smiles instead, bringing her arms up for a hug, and you happily oblige. Warmth envelopes your face and makes your heart swoon in the arms of this beautiful girl. You can hear her sigh, feel her chest rising and falling as she breathes you in. After a few moments, Rosé lets go to pull open the covers. An invitation to come sleep in bed.

     "Are you sure?" You ask. Rosé narrows her eyes.

     "Of course I am. Come on babe." She replies, adjusting herself so that you have some room. Hesitantly, you crawl on the bed and slide under the blanket. As you adjust and get comfortable, Rosé proceeds to lay her head on your chest and lifts her leg to rest over yours. Instinctively, you wrap your arms around her small frame to cuddle with.

     I wonder if she can hear how fast my heart is beating.

     While you may have slept with her in the same bed before, this whole cuddling thing takes your relationship to a whole new level.

     "Y/N?"

     "Hm?" You reply.

     "Did you have fun tonight?" She asks. You grin from ear to ear.

     "Totally, that was the most fun I've had in years Rosie." Rosé lets out a small huff of air, it seems like she's smiling.

     "Awe, that makes me so happy to hear."

     "Yeah, I've been meaning to thank you. You've been making me really happy these past few weeks." You say. Roseanne looks up to meet your eyes.

     "You've made me really happy too Y/N. Honestly, I didn't think this could be possible. The idea of us being together."

     "But you did though. You were the one that had the courage to give the rose. You're willing to take your chances and are braver than I'll ever be." You exclaim.