Chapter 7

(Y/N's POV)

Oh man. Hopefully nobody has noticed me.

You're definitely late for the meeting and you know it. By the time you managed to change in the locker room and find your way to the meeting room, there was already loud conversation and movement inside. Thankfully, as you tiptoed in with your face blushing beet red, none of the officials had noticed. They all had their backs turned and the noise was just loud enough to mask the sound of the door being closed.

There is much more people than usual today. The number of people in the meeting room seems to grow by the day, but now it's almost like a party. Quickly, your eyes find the backs of Sam and Kevin standing side by side, as well as three other bodyguards all standing in a neat row. So much for professionalism. It was just a given that the smallest, and besides Sam, youngest bodyguard came in late. The only other female guard was a 38 year old woman named Tanya, who glares at you as you walk in. Tanya is a woman with curly hair in a bun and dark skin, she is also quite strict. But you know better, she treated you like her own and took you under her wing as soon as you joined the agency. For now though, she's mentally scolding you.

You mouth the word 'sorry', with your hands up in defeat. Tanya sighs and shakes her head. You then squeeze in between Sam and Kevin. Kevin smirks at you and steps to his left to make room, while Sam discreetly pokes at your side. You try to swat his hand away but then he just leans in to whisper, "nice one. You're never late Y/N, how is it that today of all days you're late?"

"What do you mean? Why is today so special?" You whisper back as you look up at him. His head nods to the crowd in front of you. Your eyes follow the direction but you still can't seem to understand why. Then you catch the unmistakable light blonde hair, and the three other beautiful girls standing together.

Oh. That's why.

Rosé is grinning at you, and you feel your eyes widen like they did before in the hall. The blush on your face is unmistakably obvious. You allow yourself a smile and nod at her. She mouths the word 'hi' and excitedly waves. Before you can return the gesture, your boss turns around to face the team again. You stand straight and your face becomes serious.

If the boss has noticed you or not, he doesn't say anything regardless. He just continues to walk up and down your team. He lingers for a second in front of you though, and you can feel a sweat start to build on your forehead. He just turns and faces the other officials. "This is your team. The six fine men and women you see here are some of the best of the best at this agency. Rest assured they will ensure the safety of the girls, and that is a fact." The boss exclaims.

Your eyes accidentally meet Rosé's at least three times as your boss continues to explain the details. The excitement within you is building when you realize that she's talking to the other girls and they grin as they look at you too. Rosé must have told them about the embarrassing rendezvous you both shared earlier. Keeping in mind that you must remain professional, you just give them a nod with a hint of a smile. Then turn your gaze back to your boss.

In about half an hour the girls will leave to be prepped and styled before a televised interview. Two guards are needed to be in the vehicle with them, the other four will follow in another vehicle and escort them safely to the building as there will most likely be a large crowd.

Today seems to be like a test trial before the real deal. Two months of touring the cities of North America. Getting the girls safely to and from each location everywhere they go. Interviews, rehearsals, concerts, fan meets, photo shoots, etc. It's a chance to travel and a chance to focus on something else rather than your own worries, so you're more than willing to go.