Chapter 6

The next morning becomes a rush to get your life together. You stayed up late the previous night, thus resulting to sleeping in the next morning. Quickly you hop in the shower and jump from side to side as cold water assaults your body.

Oh well, at least I'm fully awake now.

Breakfast is skipped in favour of applying some makeup to your tired face and styling your medium-long hair in a half up/half down look. Looks good enough. Jogging to your car with your coffee and bag in hand, you then drive off to the agency.

Sam grins as he notices you speed walking in. You're a good 20 minutes late. He's by the receptionist desk, sweet talking the young female employee. "Wakey-wakey Y/N!' He calls out with a smirk, 'You look great!"

"Likewise," you retort with a roll of your eyes and an uncontainable smile. There's some commotion going on by the seats near the entrance to your right, but you're too preoccupied with being late. After a glance at the small crowd you swerve to the left and make a beeline to the hallway for the locker change room.

The locker room is just in view as you reach the hallway corner. That is until you feel a body slammed against you. Luckily, your balance isn't easily thrown off and you stagger backwards a bit. The girl however, isn't as lucky. She ends up tripping over her own leg and is falling to the floor.

"Woah!" You yell as you grab her by the arms and she's caught. Time seems to stand still for a second as your eyes meet hers. She's very pretty, and somewhat familiar. Quickly glancing down, you awkwardly chuckle and mention you're sorry. "A-are you okay?" You ask.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Haha yeah I am,' she says as she's embarrassed. 'That was my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going." You notice an Australian accent in her voice.

"Oh, me neither," you exclaim. Looking up into her eyes again, you can feel your face heating up. Her long hair is light blonde, and her cheeks are tinted a hint of pink, like rosy cheeks. That's when it finally clicks.

"Y-you're..." you can barely get it out.

"Do you know where I can find the bathroom? I'm in a bit of an emergency." She says with a giggle.

"It's just down that hallway to your left,' you tell her with a pointed finger, 'yep."

"Thank you." She smiles and quickly bows her head. Nodding your head back at her, you smile and turn. The whole situation is making you nervous all over. As you make your way to the locker room, your eyes widen.

That's her! Rosé! It's got to be one of the members of Blackpink!

Hardly able to believe it, you open the door to the locker room and run inside.

Did that really just happen?

Wasn't it just last night that you were watching a video full of clips of this same girl, adorably stuffing her mouth with a variety of foods? She looked like a chipmunk; the thought just makes you giggle.

•••

(Rosé's POV)

Running into somebody and potentially falling on my face was not the way I wanted to start my busy morning. Especially such a pretty girl. She looked around my age.

Great.

A quick notice at her bag told me that she was an employee, maybe a bodyguard? Most likely one in training. They don't hire people that young, do they? I continue to think about the random girl even as I find my way to the bathroom. She looked very sweet. Almost innocent-looking. I shake my head and chuckle as I enter one of the stalls.

•••

Joining the other members of my group again, I tell them what happened to me earlier. "Guess what my smart-ass just did." I say and they laugh as I tell them the embarrassing story.

"Of course you did." Jennie exclaims with an emphasis on the words 'of course.'

"You say she was a girl about our age?' Lisa questions with a grin, I nod. 'Is she cute?"

"Aishhh Lisa." Jisoo smacks her on the arm.

"I think she works here... but she's young though, probably a trainee." I mention to them. They nod and turn as our manager calls us over. We're here because we are to welcome a new small team of professional bodyguards that will accompany us on our tour in North America. It's important that we get to know them and vice-versa. While we will have large teams of security for our concerts, a trustworthy elite team is needed for getting to and from places.

A tour like this is vital. Our popularity in the west is sky-rocketing. I'm more than excited to explore new cities in North America and meet new blinks, our loving fans. We did tour around the previous year, playing for shows like Coachella in California, or in Atlanta, Georgia. But not that many as we'd like.

Now our much awaited album has been released for our return to the music industry. A giant busy schedule awaits us in the form of interviews, fan meets, rehearsals, concerts, and photo-shoots. Two months is a long time to be away from home, but I believe in myself and my girls.

Finally, we're led to a private meeting room. Some officials greet us and I notice our team of bodyguards are already standing in a row from behind them. I stand on tip toe to get a good look and awkwardly smile. They're mature looking. Standing tall, strong, and serious. Good, hopefully they can get their job done efficiently.

A door in a corner of the room that I hadn't noticed before suddenly opens swiftly. A young woman in uniform is sneaking in, she glances to see if anyone is watching, more specifically, to see if her boss has noticed her. He hasn't, he's too busy talking with the other officials in suits. The loud commotion in the room allows her to remain undetected.

Sighing in relief, the young woman quickly comes in and quietly lodges herself between two large male bodyguards. I have to hold my hand to my mouth to keep from bursting out with laughter. I can't help the goofy grin on my face.

It's her. The pretty girl I bumped into earlier in the hall.