Epilogue 2

Dispatch Reveals 2024's New Years Couple, Rosé and Non-Celebrity Girlfriend

NEW COUPLE ALERT 👀 Blackpink's Rosé and her private lover

Who Is Blackpink Rosé's Mysterious New Girlfriend?

Rosé Confirmed Being Part Of LGBTQ+ Community With Her Secret Girlfriend

Knetizens React: Rosé dating a non-celebrity girlfriend, Rosé is gay

BLACKPINK's Rosé & Non-Celeb Girlfriend Romance, Agency Issues Statement to Confirm Their Relationship

...

Is Blackpink's Rosé Dating Her Old Bodyguard?

•••

(Rosé's POV)

With the click of a button, another snapshot goes off and my camera flashes at Y/N. She looks stunning in the new YSL all-black women's suit I gifted her for Christmas: a modern twist on the famous 'Le Smoking.' My mouth is practically drooling over the low V-cut dip at her chest where her abs slightly peek out. Y/N, who was initially flustered at the expensive luxury, joked that this gift seemed far more for my benefit than hers — eye candy and all.

"Just one more, baby. I promise this is the last one!" I tell Y/N. The forced smile drops from her face.

"You just said that was the last one already," she whines.

"Oh, I know — I know, but you look SO good!"

Y/N shakes her head. "I don't want us to be late. Sam will arrive at the hotel soon."

"We won't. Trust me baby, you'll thank me in a few years for taking such perfect candid shots of us. Especially you in this suit... gosh, have you ever considered doing modelling? You're so beautiful."

Y/N blushes and that special smile I adore appears. The same kind of coy smile only I can draw out of her. I quickly snap another picture with my camera as she giggles, both hands placed inside her pockets. "There we go!" I call out. After getting a good look at the picture, I grin and set the camera to print out a Polaroid. As we wait for the image to appear on the film, Y/N walks over and studies the rest of the Polaroids on the dining table. She picks up one in particular, a close-up of me with my hands on my cheeks in a flower pose.

"Ugh,' I groan. 'My face looks way too puffy there. Look at my cheeks!"

Y/N chuckles. Her thumb rubs over my image a few times as she admires it. "You look adorable. I'm putting this in my wallet," she says.

"What? No, you're not. There are so many better ones you could put and you choose that one?"

Y/N gives me a pointed look. "Yes. I took this one so I am keeping it."

"But,' I pick up another photo. 'How about this one? We're both in it and we look good."

"We do, but my wallet only wants you though. I can even think of it like owning your photo card."

"I could request any of my photo cards in the world from my company, and each one of them would be infinitely better than that one. Would you like that?"

"No! Everyone else already owns them and has seen them before. This one is one of a kind. It's mine...' she slides the Polaroid into her wallet, 'and mine only."

I sigh. Why does she have to be such a romantic? Then again, it takes two to tango.

The corners of my mouth tilt upwards as I threaten her, "I'm going to steal that picture and burn it."