*ROAR!*

Naruto let out another strong war that destroyed many things around him. Another tail sprouted from Naruto's back as he was now in his 5-tailed version 2 cloak.

Naruto appeared right in front of Enryu and threw a punch at him. Enryu was then thrown away the sudden force. His eyes widened from the sudden impact.

My strength can keep up — but my body can't. Enryu thought as he gritted his teeth in annoyance. This was the problem as someone were to grow older. While their power may increase, their body's efficiency decreases at the same time.

That's why being young is so great.

Our power may not be at its best, but our body's are at its peak. But Enryu couldn't anything about it. He'll have to make do with what he has going on as of right now.

Enryu landed on the ground as he started to communicate with the blade. "I need you to be my eyes and ears." Enryu requested the Crucifer as Naruto disappeared from his sight.

"Tch. Fine." The blade responded as Naruto sped closer and closer towards Enryu. "To the right," The Crucifer told Enryu a few seconds beforehand. He nodded as he jumped up into the air and dodged a punch that was supposed to hit him.

Enryu held his blade tightly in his hand. He thrusted the blade down towards Naruto's back. It connected in time and Enryu heard a loud roar from the pain he had been given.

Enryu jumped away as Naruto once again created another large crater beneath him and destroyed many things and objects around his vicinity. Enryu started to build up the purplish-dark energy at a fast rate.

"FRACTURE" Everything was blown back. Enryu's attack destroyed even more things than Naruto's power output. Naruto landed on a tree that was destroyed on the ground.

The dust and dirt created by Naruto followed him as he appeared right behind Enryu. "Right behind you," The Crucifer advised Enryu. He nodded as he jumped to the side and avoided the direct impact. Enryu tried doing the same tactic like from earlier.

Enryu tried thrusting the blade down once more. But, Naruto dodged it before Enryu could even get the two to connect and destroy. He widened his eyes at this.

Does he still have his conscious thinking? Or is the rampaging turning into intelligence? Enryu thought to himself as a platform made out of dark aura formed right under him. He used this as leverage and jumped off of it.

Enryu turned back too see Naruto looking towards his. He saw it right then and there. Naruto was slowly growing another tail on the back of his body.

1 tail. . .

2 tails. . .

3 tails. . .

4 tails. . .

5 tails. . .

6 tails. . .

Bones appeared on top of the layer of red and black chakra covering him. Enryu looked down on him as eye contact was created between the two enemies.