"I wonder what Conny's doing right now" Emma said

"Conny said when she grows up she wants to be a mother just like you" Emma said looking at mom. "I'm sure Conny will be a lovely adult" Mom said.

Norman was just spying on them listening deeply to there conversation. He balled his fist. 

Ray had rung the bell for dinner right outside the hallway so the kids could hear. "Dinner's ready mom" Ray said. All the kids came out laughing and playing with each other and running down stairs.

 Norman came out from where he was hiding and put a big smile on his face and said "Lets go Emma". Emma smiled and walked down he steps with Norman. Mom then said "Did the two of you... go to the gate yesterday". 

Norman and Emma had sweat running down there faces. Norman turned around with his fake smile and said "We didn't its against the rules Mom, Why?". "Nothing as long as you didn't go" Mom said with a smile. Then Norman and Emma continued to walk down the stairs.

   (THE NEXT MORNING BUT LIKE VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING)

You heard footsteps walking around. You couldn't figure out who it was, it sounded like two, there were two footsteps walking around but who would be up this early. You moved your blanket and got up then rubbed your eyes furiously. 

You stretched your back a bit, you noticed all the other kids are asleep. Must be Emma and Norman.. there the only people who would be up, they were acting suspicious when Mom found Nina that one time.

You silently ran to the window and saw a peek of Norman and Emma walking. You grabbed your coat and shoes and headed for it. You went into the forest making sure, you could see if anyone else was following you. You had to get off grounds, you climbed a tree scraping you knees and hand but on the bright side you could see from above. 

You waited there is anyone was going to come. Its been 10 minutes and you weren't very patient. You jumped down the tree and dusted off your skirt. You ran further into the forest. 

Your runs weren't that loud so you ran as fast as you could. Until you could hear Norman he said "used as ropes". You hid behind a tree and started climbing it carefully. 

You could now see that Norman and Emma where holding some sort of rope. Also they were near a wall.

 "are they trying to climb over the wall, are they  trying to leave the kids, is there something bad going on in the house that makes them want to leave" You thought to yourself, you felt betrayed, angry, hurt. You balled your fist and watched them closely trying not to make a move.

Emma had put something in a tree. "Now we can get over the wall". so they were trying to get over the wall. "The challenge is now ahead of us" Norman said staring at the big grey wall with Emma. "Where the tracking devices are and a way t get everyone out" Emma said. So they are not being selfish mhh, I always thought they were goanna like be those couples who run away tog- FOCUS!. You said in your thoughts.

That's when Emma broke your thoughts. "Hey Norman" she said. You were listening very closely to what she was about to say. "I think it would be better if we told Ray about this".

Ray? Out of everyone its...Ray. What does he have? Is he better than me? Ugh I hate them. Should I confront them now? You thought for a moment. Nahh better if i keep this a secret.

"I was thinking that too" Norman said. You scoffed at that. "Wait what about Y/N shes really quiet most of the time, I don't think she will tell" Norman added. Emma was thinking. "I mean, what if shes working for Mom, you could never be to safe". "WELL WHAT IF RAY IS WORKING FOR MOM ASSHOLES" You wanted to yell that, but it would be better if you said nothing.

"We talk to Ray a lot more than Y/N" Emma said. "Wait what if Y/N and Ray are both working for Mom I mean it would be logical Y/N is always with Ray" Emma added. "But Y/N is with Phil too I don't think she would try to harm Phil" Norman said. "Lets just stick with Ray. We have to at least tell someone" Emma said. "Oh alright" Norman said.

"Baka" You said under your breath

"I'm sure we can depend on him" Norman said.

You ear started to hurt a bit, someone was coming, you hear soft footsteps...Ray?

"But" Norman said. You remember only you can hear the footsteps. They couldn't you waited for Ray to come. "But what?" Emma said tilting her head sideways. "Here I'll talk to Ray myself" Norman said with his hand on his chest. "Had back to the ho-". 

( Y/n be like: I just sit back and observe)

Ray came from out of the bushes. You looked at him with a smile. "buzzz" You heard in your ear, it was so loud "BUZZ" it said again. You looked next to you and it was a bee. "Oh shit, oh sit, oh shit, get away please bee, spare me, You were freaking out you hated bees.  You felt a sharp pain on your cheek. You slowly moved your hand to you face and touch it. It was a bee sting. 

Your cheek was throbbing and swelling up, the pain you couldn't hold it any longer. You got up, which was the dumbest idea in history. You try to keep you balance. Until your feet slipped on the wrong branch and you felt nothing holding you. You fell down the tree.

You fell on your back, it was the hardest pain every. You had to fall rights where Emma, Norman and Ray where standing. You couldn't hear anything, you head was hurting so much. You slowly closed you eyelids. 

Thanks for reading the book! I know this update was very long. Its because I was doing the tpnxreader. Byee!