Chapter 13

Isabelles ball dress at the top
_____________________________________________

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.

Native American proverb

*****

“Izzy wake up sleepy head” Aileen said jumping on me.

“Aileen leave me alone, I want to sleep a little more” I groaned.

“Come on you have to start getting ready, the ball is today!” she squeaked.

Getting up I went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. The hot water hitting my body felt  so good and relaxing that I wanted to go back to sleep again.

“Hurry up Izzy, we have to get you ready” Aileen yelled while knocking on the bathroom door.

After I finished showering, I came out to find Aileen, mom and Jasmine waiting for me.

“What are you all doing here? Is everything alright?”

“Sit down let’s get you ready. This is your morning coffee and a sandwich.” Mom said handing me the sandwich

Mom and Jasmine both started doing my hair while Aileen was doing my nails. After Aileen was done with my nails, she started on my makeup.

When they finished I looked at myself in the mirror, I was surprised to see how beautiful my hair and makeup turned out to be, my hair was wavy and styled to the side, while my makeup was natural and flawless.

After getting dressed, I stepped out of the bedroom to be met with a squealing Aileen “You look beautiful Izzy!! Just like a princess.”

“Thank you Aileen” I said as we headed to the living room where everyone was staring at me with tears in their eyes.

“Oh guys come on, it’s not like I’m going away for good, I’ll be back tomorrow.”

“Not if you find your mate. You will have to move in with him to his pack.” Dad said sadly.

“Dad let us not think of that right now. I will see you all soon” I said while hugging him and giving him a kiss on his cheeks.

Dan then entered the living room after knocking on the door “Hey everyone! Izzy are you… OH you look beautiful tonight, damn how I wish we both don’t find our mates so I can claim you” He said with clenched teeth “And if you find your mate and I don’t I’m going to be jealous because I want you all to myself.”

“Son, hold your horses. You both have mates somewhere waiting for you, If the moon goddess wanted to pair the both of you together she would have from the start.” Dad said unhappy by Dans words.

“Yes sir, you’re right. But I am an Alpha and I need a Luna next to me and Izzy would be the perfect Luna to rule by my side.”

“Okay I’m ready, let’s leave we have a long ride before we get there” I cut in to end Dan and my father’s conversation, I wouldn’t want my dad to disrespect Dan because of me, after all Dan is still our Alpha.

Hugging everyone we left and drove in Dan’s car with a few warriors following in their cars.

“Izzy I am serious with what I said about our mates. If we don’t find them I want you to be my Luna. I will mark you, I don’t care if we can’t have kids together because you are not my destined mate. We can adopt or we can stay without kids there is no problem with that as long as you are with me.” Dan said on the way to the ball.