Chapter 4

*Isabelles clothes at the top*

Warning ⚠️
There is a short intimate scene in this chapter at the bottom. I will mark the beginning and end by ⚠️ if you want to skip it.

_____________________________________________

The brain is the most outstanding organ. It works 24/7, 365 from birth until you fall in love.

Sophie Monroe

*****

Dropping our clothes on the floor, we turned back into humans and got dressed next to a beautiful lake. I took a seat on one of the rocks, and Lily came and sat next to me.

“I guess this vacation is not turning out as we expected it to be. Mia hates you, and the alpha is so strange around you.” Lily said

“Maybe it was a bad idea to come here.” I told Lily while throwing some stones in the water. I had asked Lily to come over to my pack but her alpha didn’t give her the permission to leave for a few weeks. Instead I decided to come since both Alphas accepted.

After spending a few more hours at the lake, swimming and skipping rocks it was getting dark so we decided to go back to the pack house.

Once we entered the pack house the smell of food made our stomachs growl. "Ugh this smells delicious" I said as we headed to the lunch room. After we had dinner each of us went separately to their bedrooms to shower and get ready to go out to a club.

When I got out of the shower I got dressed into a black mesh top with a gray short skirt, and a black neck choker with black heels. As I finished wearing my heels, a knock on the door sounded and I went to go see who it is.

Opening the door I was greeted by a hot Eli gazing at me from top to bottom. “Hey pretty, where are you going dressed like that? The Alpha wants you in his office alone.”

“I’m going clubbing with Lily and some of her friends in the pack, would you like to join Beta?” I gave him a sweet smile hoping he would join us.

To my surprise he accepted the invite and went to go get dressed as I headed towards the alphas office.

Before I could even knock on the door, the Alpha opened the door for me and told me to come in. Going into the office I noticed the bowl of candy is now filled with more candy. I went to the Alphas table, picked up some candy from the bowl and started eating. Sam was eyeing every move I do.

“So, the beta said you wanted to see me? What’s up Sam?” As I said his name he tensed and desire swirled in his eyes.

“First of all where are you going dressed like that? Second, I just want to ask, how do you like it here in this pack?”

I was surprised by his second question as I didn’t expect a person like Sam to ask someone like me my opinion of his pack.

“I’m going clubbing with Lily and the beta” was all I could say before he snapped his head in my direction and his eyes darkened.

“What do you mean by clubbing with the beta? You are not allowed to leave dressed like that with an unmated male!” his husky voice was like music to my ears.

“Who are you to tell me what to do Sam?! Stop acting like you own me or …!” before I could even finish my sentence he pinned me to the wall with my hands behind my back.

“I own you Izzy and I own every single piece of you!” he said while dipping his head between my neck and shoulder and inhaling deeply.

I tried to wriggle out of his hold but he had a strong grip on my hands and he had me locked between his body and the wall. “Let me go…” I said while squirming beneath him.