Chapter 3

*A photo of Lily at the top*
_____________________________________________

Develop enough courage so that you can
stand up for yourself and then stand up for somebody else.

Maya Angelou

*****

Leaving the Pack house, Lily decided to go show me around the pack land. Strolling around, we noticed the warriors training with Eli. As a warrior myself, I was curious to see how they train. Stopping and observing the training, I noticed a shirtless Eli walking towards me.

“Hey beautiful, how do you find our training? Want to fight together after training so I can see your strength?” he said winking.

A blush crept up my cheeks and I simply nodded my head. I don’t know what happens to me when he is nearby, words get stuck in my throat.

Basking under the sun and observing every move the warriors and Eli do, I learnt a few weak spots that Eli has. If I was to train or fight against him I would have an advantage over him.

I was pulled out from my concentration by the most annoying voice you can find in this pack, Mia.

“What are you doing here? Trying to learn some tips to help you fight better loser.” she said bitterly.

Looking up from the training I saw her standing next to a smirking Alpha. The two together caused a weird feeling in me. It felt like my blood was boiling and I was going to explode anytime soon. I don’t know if it’s what she said that made me mad or the fact that the Alpha was with her and smiling like the jerk he was.

“Want to try my strength temporary Luna?” I asked sarcastically emphasizing on the last part.

Turning my head to face the Alpha I smirked and said “I’m actually admiring how handsome and muscular Eli is. He is one of the hottest men around here and anyone is lucky to be with him.”

Sam’s eyes turned black when I said that, and it looked like he was going to explode any second now.

Smirking I looked back at Mia and asked “want to fight Mia? I’ll go slowly on you.” But nope, I wasn’t going to go slow on her, I was going to kick her ass and teach her to never mess with me again.

Lily pulled me aside quickly, “Are you trying to get killed or something? The Alpha was almost going to snap at you and tear you down into pieces. Didn’t Alpha Dan and your brother tell you not to cause trouble!?”

“I don’t care Lily, but I won’t let someone like Mia to humiliate me like this in front of anyone. She’s acting like a wannabe Luna and she’s nothing to this pack, not even a warrior. I will gladly teach her to never underestimate my strength!”

“She’s the Alphas girlfriend Izzy!!”

A low growl escaped my mouth as my wolf didn’t like hearing Mia being the alphas girlfriend. My wolf was gladly waiting for Mia to accept the challenge so she could kick her ass.

Looking back at Mia and ignoring what lily was saying "So Mia what is it going to be? Are we fighting together or you're backing out?"

It seemed like Mia was having an internal conversation with her wolf. After a few minutes she looked at me with rage in her eyes and steam coming out of her ears "Fine we will fight so I can teach you how to respect the future Luna of this pack" she said spitefully. "But first let me go get changed and wear my sports outfit" she added before leaving.

We were supposed to meet after 15 minutes. Running back to my room I changed into a green sports bra with black leggings. I was back at the field before Mia.

As soon as I came back and Sam’s eye landed on me a growl escaped his throat.
“Like what you see Sam?” I teased him.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, “What are you wearing Izzy!? Go change now!” he tried using his Alpha voice on me to command me.

Snatching my arm from his hold I replied “It’s none of your business Sam, you are not my Alpha or my mate so leave me alone and go worry about your fake girlfriend!”

Walking towards Lily I saw her eyes pop out of her face at how I disrespected her Alpha. “Izzy you are definitely getting kicked out of here after the fight! You called the Alpha with his name instead of addressing him with his title. That’s a huge disrespect!”

“Didn’t you see he wasn’t even bothered with how I addressed him? All he cared about was what I was wearing. It seems he wants to control me or something! Such a control freak Alpha! I mean why does he even care with what I wear!” looking up at the sky I added "oh please give me patience moon goddess so I don't get myself killed by the Alpha when I explode at him."

When Mia got back she looked at me with her evil face and said “when I win and kick your sorry ass, you leave the pack and never show your face here again.”

Looking at the Alpha and back at Mia I answered smiling “And if I win Mia, I will stay for 1 month instead of 2 weeks. How about that? Do we have a deal?”

The Alphas eyes widened in surprise and he seemed happy and mad at the same time with what I said.

Mia was so sure of herself that she accepted the deal without even thinking. After the beta counted to three we stood in front of each other ready to fight.

Mia was bouncing on her feet ready to attack. I just stood there waiting for her to attack as this gives me the upper hand. As soon as she lunged at me and tried to hit me at the side, I dodged her attack and twisted her arm harshly until I heard it crack between my fingers.

A scream escaped her mouth as she tried to free my grip on her arm. “You nasty little bitch, you think you can win. I will kill you!” she said angrily.

I just smiled at her and let her arm go free. Lunging at me again she kicked and punched until she got a hard hit to my face. This angered me and my wolf. We were now  done playing. We were going to make her pay for every little nasty thing she called me.

My eyes shined a golden color which indicated my wolf was out for blood. Mia gasped at the colors of my eyes because it was not common for a werewolf to have golden eyes.

Taking her confusion as an opening for me I lunged at her and pinned her to the ground throwing punches at her. She tried clawing at my hands to get free from my grasp but I wouldn’t let her. My wolf was almost going to rip her apart.

“Stop it both of you!” Sam shouted with his Alpha tone. Mia froze in place but that tone didn’t affect me and never affected me from any Alpha. "Isabelle I said STOP IT!" He commanded again.

“I will not stop and let her go until she gives up and apologize to me for everything she called me!” I said bitterly.

“I give up I give up let go of me you witch!” she stuttered spitting blood out of her mouth.

Smirking I stood up and faced the Alpha, “I’ll be staying for a month I guess.”

The Alpha was just standing there shocked at what just happened. I think he was mostly shocked that he couldn't command me. Eli had a smile on his face like he was proud of me and happy that finally someone showed Mia her place.

"Mike" Eli yelled "come carry Mia to the pack doctor let him check up on her if she needs any stitches."

Lily came over to me and checked if I was okay. " I'm fine Lily, come on lets go to the woods my wolf needs to go for a run, she's still agitated from Mia, she wanted to end her life if I didn't control her." I told Lily.

Turning around towards the forest we each went behind a tree and took off our clothes to turn into our wolves. I turned into my beautiful golden wolf which was very rare to have. I am the only person to have a golden wolf my parents told me and the reason they gave me was that I was blessed by the moon goddess.

Lily turned into her light brown wolf, we picked up our clothes with our teeth and together we ran between the trees deep into the forest.

_____________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading! Please don't forget to comment, vote and share the story if you like it.

🤎