Chapter 22

Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.

William Ellery Channing

*****

"Where the hell am I?" I screamed at them "Let me go now!"

"Welcome Isabelle my future queen! I am so glad you finally made it to my side." The warlock said

The hair on my body stood at the cold tone the warlock used. I looked around the throne room as I felt myself getting nauseous. It was filthy and smelled horrible. I eyed the demonic creatures and felt a chill run down my spine at how freaky they look. It's like they stepped out of a horror movie or something. I suddenly felt Thomas hold on me loosen a little which gave me the chance to kick him and run toward the metal door.

I opened the metal door and as I was getting out I was pulled back harshly by the  man that led us to the cave.

"Let go of me!" I screamed

The man took me back and made me stand in front of the warlock.

"Get the chains and chain her up" the warlock commanded

Two men walked into the room with thick silver chains and chained me around my ankles. The silver burnt my legs and they weren't healing fast because my wolf was still not there. The other side of the chain was hooked on a brick wall. I couldn't run away or even move more than a few feet away from the wall.

I was starting to wonder who the person in front me me was and how is all this people following him. I looked at the warlock and asked "who are you?"

He looked at me and started laughing maniacally "so you're telling me you still don't know who I am? I am J, Isabelle. I have been sending you letters for a while now and spying on you. I told you I am your future mate."

"I already have a mate" I spat out "you are no one to me! I am sure Sam will find me and destroy you"

One of the creatures next to him ran towards me at an inhumane speed and snarled in my face. A stinky smell crept out of the creature causing me to puke on the floor and splashing the creature with my puke as well.

A loud scarey roar was heard from the creature as he snarled in my face showing me his sharp fangs and teeth. He was ready to attack me when a loud voice boomed in the throne room.

"Do not touch her or I will end you!" J said harshly.

The creature went back next to J and stood still, obeying him.

"What the hell are those nasty creatures" I spat

"They are demons, Isabelle. They are part of my army, they will protect us and help us fight the coming war."

"Who are you?" I asked again

"I am Jonathan the first hybrid" he calmly said" and together me and you will free the demons and rule over all the supernaturals and humans."

"In your dreams" I hissed back at him which earned me a slap from Mia.

"You will respect him, bitch" she spat in my face.

"You are a traitor to our kind Mia and I will kill you the first chance I get!"

"Enough both of you!" Jonathan yelled.

He stepped down from his throne chair and walked towards me. He sniffed me and looked at me with a confused look on his face. He turned my head to the side exposing my neck and took a good look at my mark.