Chapter 18

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This chapter contains a mature scene. Read at your own risk! I will mark the beginning and ending of the scene. Skip if below 18 years.
_____________________________________________

Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.

Steve Maraboli

*****

The next morning, we all had breakfast together as I introduced Jasmine to everyone. After breakfast Jasmine went to mediate while I went to Sam’s office. I wanted to tell him what both Jasmine and I talked about last night but I was worried he wasn’t going to believe me.

“Hey Sam” I said as I walked into his office. He stood up and pulled me into his laps before inhaling in my scent.

“I want to mark you” he blurted out.

I looked at him and smiled as I kissed his cheeks. “Before you mark me I need to tell you something.”

I told him about the possibility of Jonathan being alive and the demons and everything else. He argued that Jonathan died hundreds of years ago.

“He did die, but what if a demon possessed him or something.” I said

“I don’t know Izzy, let us just focus on the rogues and witches and how we are going to end them. You should focus on your training with Jasmine, I want you to learn how to control your powers so you don’t hurt anyone”

“There will be a meeting later this week with the elders and the other Alphas. They all know about you now and they want to meet you. Together we will defeat the rogues”

After chewing on some candies and helping with some paperwork, I left his office to go meet up with Jasmine. She was going to help me train and learn more about my powers.
Walking to the huge training field, I sensed someone spying on me. Looking around I couldn’t find anyone.

“What is wrong Isabelle?” Jasmine asked

Shaking off the feeling I told her nothing was wrong. We trained all day and she thought me how to focus my powers on one thing instead of exploding everywhere. She also thought me how to control them. I found out it was easier now since my mate accepted me and since I have him next to me.

Later that night my parents came to spend a few days to check up on me. Chris and his mate couldn’t come because of his beta duties. We all had dinner that night together.

After dinner my parents were tired as they headed to their bedrooms to rest, and Jasmine also went to her bedroom for the day.

“Alpha we found this letter at the door, it is for the Luna” one of the pack members said as she handed Sam the letter.

Sam took the letter and opened it to read it. Sam stiffened as anger flared in his eyes.

“What is wrong Sam?” I asked worried. He handed me the letter to read it.

Dear Isabelle,

You looked beautiful today my precious hybrid. I love that you accepted yourself. I cannot wait to have you next to me, together we can rule over all the supernaturals.

Your future mate J

Shocked at the letter I looked up to Sam “See I told you Sam! It’s Jonathan. J is for Jonathan, it’s him he is coming for me!”

“I won’t let anyone touch you Isabelle or take you away from me” Sam growled.

He carried me and took me up to his bedroom slamming the door shut behind him.