Chapter 19

⚠️Warning⚠️ there is a small intimate scene in this chapter. The beginning and end are marked if you want to skip it.
_____________________________________________

Feel the feeling but don't become the emotion. Witness it. Allow it. Release it.

Crystal Andrus

*****

The next morning, I woke up to something heavy around my waist. I tried getting up but was pulled back into a hard chest.

"Where are you going sweetheart" Sam whispered as he kissed my mark.

I let out a moan at the pleasure I felt from my mark. Sam's eye immediately darkened as he sat down in bed and hovered above me.

"Sam stop I need to pee" I said. Kissing me hardly he chuckled as he let me go. I jumped out of the bed, put the robe on me and hurried to the bathroom. After I was done, I looked at the mirror that's when I saw my mark completely healed with a drawing of a wolf howling that looked like it was carved on my neck with the letters S G, Sam's initials below it.

I turned on the shower for the water to get hot, and started brushing my teeth. Sam came in completely naked.

"Hey beautiful" he whispered.

His hands flew around my waist as he unhooked the robes belt making it fall to the ground. I yelped as I tried covering myself with my hands.

"I've seen it all Love" he smirked

"No need to hide yourself from me" he said as he pulled my hands apart exposing my body.

He let go of my hands, and I took it as an opportunity to run to the shower, shutting the glass door behind me. Sam laughed loudly as he opened the shower door and stepped in with me.

"What are you doing Sam?" I asked terrified, I was still sore from last night.

"Oh baby, I can't get enough of you" he whispered as he nuzzled his head in my neck

"I'm going to show you the way I like it" he said as I felt goosebumps all over my body.

⚠️Warning ⚠️ mature scene ahead.

He turned me around as he slammed my back to the wall of the shower while he wrapped his fingers around my neck and with his other hand squeezed my boobs.

He then swirled his tongue around my nipple as he plucked it between his teeth. I felt my legs wobble underneath me.

Sam sensed my wobbly legs which made him lift my legs and wrap them around his waist. That's when I felt his hardness against me making me shriek.

"Oh baby you just unleashed the beast inside of me" he smirked as he continued attacking my breasts with his mouth.

In one swift movement, he pushed inside of me as he let go of my boobs but grabbed on my neck again. Thrusting in faster and faster we both let out a moan as we released together.

⚠️Mature scene ended⚠️

This rough part of him turned me on. I loved how he made me feel. After showering together, we both got dressed and decided to head down for breakfast.

When we entered the kitchen, I saw a smirking Eli staring at us with my parents, Jasmine, Mike and a pretty girl next to him. They were all almost done with breakfast.

"Welcome to the pack Luna" Eli mind linked me.

Shocked I looked at him as he sent me a wink.

I laughed back at him "Thank you Eli"