Chapter 12

No one is you and that is your power.

Dave Grohl

*****

The next morning I woke up to a throbbing headache. Groaning from the pain I got up from bed and went to the kitchen.

“Mom please I need headache medication. I feel my head is going to explode.” I said as I sat on a stool at the kitchen counter.

Mom rushed to the medication cabinet and got me two pills of werewolf Advil and gave them to me with a cup of cold water.

“Thank you mom” I whispered.

“You’re welcome sweetie” She said as she leaned and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

“Izzy, I don’t want you thinking that I am a stranger or anything, please I want things to remain the same. You are still my only daughter”.

Smiling, I gave her a hug and thanked her for always supporting me and being next to me.

“Now you have to start learning how to control your powers Izzy. They will start getting out of hand soon. They have been activated after you visited the Golden moon pack”.

“When you turned 10 years old, your powers were starting to show” dad said as he walked into the kitchen. “We contacted a close friend of your mom, Jasmine, she was the only one that knew about you. She was a witch also and helped us control your powers, but she said that your powers will get reactivated when you meet your mate. Have you met your mate Izzy? Is he someone from the golden moon pack?”

I looked shocked at my dad “No dad, I haven’t met my mate yet why don’t you believe me. I met several guys at the golden moon pack but didn’t feel the sparks with anyone. I sort of had a connection with the Beta, I mean I was attracted to him, I found him handsome but nothing more. The Alpha was acting weird around me but I never felt the mate connection present.”

“Fine, you will find out soon at the ball it’s in two days anyways. By the way I called Jasmine, she would be arriving tonight to help you with your powers. The sooner the better, we want you prepared before they attack again and before you hurt anyone by mistake.”

I nodded my head and headed to my bedroom to take a shower. As I was taking a shower I thought back to how my life was relaxing and how all I wanted was to live a simple life but now everything changed.

I don't think I will get that simple life I always wanted or a mate that will accept who I am. My life took a complete turn after visiting the Golden moon pack.

At night Jasmine arrived and she was very happy to see me. “You look like her, a copy image of my Bella” she said.

“My mother’s name was Bella?” I asked surprised. No one had told me anything about her other than she loved me so much. Yesterday  after knowing the truth about who I am and who my real mother is I headed back to my room and locked myself inside until this morning. My dad didn't even tell me if he has any pictures of her left or showed me what she looks like.

“Do you have any picture of her so I can see?” I added

“Oh honey your mother’s name was Annabelle but we all called her Bella, she was so beautiful and full of energy.” She said while pulling out a picture from her wallet.

“There you go this is Bella and I, this picture was taken on the last day of high-school”.

I took the picture from her hand and admired the beautiful girl in the photo. She had the same sparkly green eyes like me. Her face looked familiar, but I can’t exactly remember where I’ve seen her.