8 - Bakusquad assemble

You know it people, a bakugo chapter so expect swear words to fly.

Bakugos POV

One of these damn extras was trying to ridicule him. These fuckers don't feared him enough, but he couldn't bring himself to do more than shout at them.
What if he loses his cool and overdid it? That couldn't happen, he wouldn't let it happen. Never again.

"Hey. Bakugo right? Can I call you Bakubro?" Asked a boy with spikey red hair who stood besides his table.

"What? No the fuck not. Piss off Shitty Hair."

"Come on Bakubro. Your display of your skills was super manly today."

This boy. He just told him to not call him Bakubro. But of course he was right Katsuki was awesome.

"Hey Kirishima. I didn't recognize you with the new stile." Said a pink girl with black and yellow eyes on the other side of his desk.

"Hey Ashido, yea I thought my old stile was to plain for a hero so I had a change."

"It looks really cool on you. But don't push yourself to be someone you aren't. And can you call me Mina please?"

" If you-"

"HEY SHITTY HAIR AND RACCOON EYES IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A FUCKING TEA PARTY, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE." Katsuki exploded, they where to damn noisy.

"Wow hey you three now each other? I know no-one in this class. Can I tag along to lunch?" A blond extra with a black lightning bolt I his hair asked. On Katsukis temple grows a vein to double its size.

"Sure dude. I'm Kirishima, this is Ashi-."

"Mina"

"Okay, Mina. And this is Bakubro."

"Fuck of shitty hair. My name is Bakugo and I know neither you, nor Raccoon Eyes nor Dunce Face over there."

By this name the face of the blonde gets a pained expression. "Could you please not call me that name? It brings back bad memorys."

"Shut up Pikachu I call you like I want." With this he stood up and goes to lunch.

To his annoying the three tag along.

In the cafeteria they claimed a table and Katsuki sat there lost in thought.

The figure he saw today. It was Deku. But Deku was dead. Maybe he just imagined what he saw? It was only for a split second that he thought he had seen him.

When he concentrated on the group again something was odd. There was one person to much.

"Hey what the fuck is Tape Dispenser doing here?"

"Hu? He is here since five minutes ago. We asked you if it's okay and you just murmured something. And so we thought it's okay." Raccoon Eyes answered.

"When this day is over, will the whole fucking class run after me like I give away candy for free or what?

"Don't know man, you just have a impressive presence." Said Pikachu.