22 - Tokage VS Bakugo

Word count: 1345

-

Izuku POV

Izuku was studying his notebook, mumbling his notes to himself in order to better remember them, before they would change due to him forgetting the details.

"This is kinda strange when I think it over." he murmured . "I read my own memories to refresh the same memories."

"Hey Harlekin, do you always mumbling this much?" asked Denki quietly behind him.

Izuku flinched and dropped his notebook. It fell down and vanished after a few meters.
He looked behind him and saw the blonde standing at the railing. Nobody was close to him.

"Maybe I'm unconsciously include him, so that he could hear me? No, that makes no sense I couldn't see..." murmured the ghost before he realized what he had done. After the realization came, he shut his mouth.

"You can hear me?" Izuku asked and focused his mind on not letting Denki hear his voice.

"Yes. You are mumbling pretty much you know? It's kinda creepy and a bit distracting." answered the blond with a wide grin.
This probably was to signal Izuku that this was a joke, but he wasn't sure. He had not much training in reading non-hostile body language.

"And can you see me?" asked Izuku, he was so nervous, that he unconsciously created sweat that ran over his face.

"Of course I can." Smiled Denki. Izuku nearly lost his mind, but then he saw them. Signs that told him the boy was lying.

He looked at a spot a bit too much left, and his pupils were trembling a bit. Most likely because they had nothing to focus on.

To be sure he floated beside Denki hand the boys eyes didn't folow him.

"*sigh* At least one thing. Hm, I can't block him from hear me. Why did this happen? My only theory is, that it was due to me controlling his body. Hopefully this will fade away with time I'm not used to not speaking my mind." murmured Izuku without realizing, that he had spoken again.

"Yes that is obvious" if Denkis grin was so wide that it reached from one ear to the other.

'Fumbles and the next fight is Kacchans I need to go or Denki will learn that I'm after Kacchan.' thought Izuku while he held his mouth shut with a hand, just to be sure not to talk.

"I will leave you alone for a bit" said Izuku while he floated down to the ring, to see the next fight as close as possible.

-

"

AAANND NOW LET'S WELCOME THE FIGHTERS OF THE Second ROUND.
ON THE ONE HAND WE HAVE A RECOMMENDATION STUDENT, THAT HAS HERSELF ESTABLISHED AT THE TOP OF HER CLASS. SETSUNA TOKAGE."

A girl with long green hair and a confident smile entered the ring. Izuku hadn't really noticed her until now, so he didn't know her quirk. Really a shame, this way he couldn't plan beforehand how he could aid her.

"But should I even interfere? An hour ago I thought I would be happy if Kacchan didn't win this tournament. But now I want to be the one who finishes him. I want to knock him out and spit on his unconscious body. Like he did back then." Izuku murmured. He was so fixated, that he didn't even listen to the introduction of Katsuki.

He looked in Bakugos face and said: "No I won't interfere! I will crush you with my own hands. And after that I will crush your dream."