30 - Bakugo VS Kaminari Part 2/2

Word count: 1177

As I promised last week here is the second part of this chapter.
I have absolutely no Idea when I will update next, maybe sometime in February. We'll see, until then have fun.

---

Izuku's POV

The shock forced him to fall to one knee. In this position the surge of power hit him. He grabbed a chunk of concrete beside his hand and crushed it as if it was made out of sugar cubes.

He was powerful, he felt as if he
could give All Might a run for his Money.
At the same time, nearly his whole being was focused on not losing control, and being swept into the void. Even moving one Muscle was as difficult as if he would perform the highest form of martial art.

His field of vision was framed by darkness, as it grew. Not much time to act.

He looked up into the face of his tormentor and found the power to act.

He managed to take a couple of lightning-fast steps forward and throw a straight right into Kacchans breast. He could feel the sensation of snapping bones.
Kacchan was thrown several steps back and lay on the ground.

The Arena was in chaos, lights shut down one after another. All sensitive Elektronik was broken, you could count yourself lucky then your phone only broke, without exploding or igniting. Someone had jelled something about a villain attack, the whole situation was on the best way to a panik. All this had the pros in the audience quite distracted. Only Midnight tried to end the match but was ignored. She ran toward the ring but would need a few seconds.

All this panic got right over Izukus's head, he could only see one person, and that person lay on the ground and spit blood. Izuku lifted both arms to a finishing strike, but only his left reacted his right was a mess.

"The body can't withstand the power?"

Izuku checked the body and with horror he discovered something.
Additionally to all the Elektrisity of the surroundings, he had sucked the energy out of Denkis quirk, the whole time. He had stolen nearly all the Elektrisity out of Denki's inner body functions, like his inner Organs, and his Brain. He had to leave, NOW, otherwise Denki would die for sure. Even so, it didn't look good. In his fixation on punishing Kacchan, he maybe had killed an innocent.

"unacceptable" Izuku muttered. So he pumped all his remaining strength not in the Muskles like before, but in the nervous system, hopefully, this would save the boy. The darkness closed in and embraced him. For the first time, he ain't fighting back. He did not want to go to the black void but he had to leave swiftly.

Bakugos POV

Just a moment ago, Pikachu, or rather not Pikachu, had stud over him, a green Mask over his face, and one arm raised to give the finishing blow. He could see some pros running to them but they wouldn't make it. He would die.

Had this guy called him Kacchan before he got full-on murder? No that couldn't be the only one that had called him that was...

Pikachu just stood over him for seconds, then the mask vanished just moments before a whip and a branch catches him. They were probably meant as shackles, but now they prevented the unconscious and bloody Pikachu from falling over. And there was much blood, it looked like he had been bleeding out of everything, nose, eyes, ears everything.

Bakugos eyes were full of blood and tears, so he couldn't be sure, but he didn't see any breathing motions from Pikachu. With this thought, the pro heroes and the unconsciousness both reached him.

3rd Persons POV

The whole Arena is in full panic mode. Only a few noticed how the blonde boy in the ring was reanimated.

-

Both boys were in horrible shape, they were brought to Recovery girl as soon as possible. On the way, they were awaited by the rest of the Bakusquad. The squad was unceremonial kicked out by Recovery Girl, once she saw her patient's condition.

At first, she stabilized both. Then she worked on Denki.

"How is he?" asked a raspy voice behind her.

"Don't talk, your rips are still broken."

"How is he?"

"Stubborn Child.
If you stop interrupting me and let me treat him, then he will live. I can't say more."

-

While the Tournament was interrupted, to fix the Arena, the crowd was calmed down outside.
A mummy walked into the Arena. With him was Mic, they were carrying a big blue metallic cone, with a hollow glass sphere at the tip. It seemed to be very heavy and thick electric cables connected it with some power source inside the Arena building.
The pros positioned the cone in the ring, at that position, where Denki had lost consciousness. Then they activate the cone. A loud "Zap" was audible, nothing more.

After a few moments, the two lift the cone again and left the field.

-

After an hour the damage was provisionally fixed and the Tournament could go on. Recovery Girl had deemed neither Denki nor Bakugo fit enough to fight (go figure). So it was decided, that the fight between Pony and Todoroki was the final. The winner would be first place and the loser second place.

It wasn't a particularly long match. Pony used every trick in her box to surprise Todoroki but to little effect. Shortly after this, she was frozen into an ice cube.

So the Tournament ended with the following:

First Place: Shoto Todoroki
Second Place: Pony Tsunotori
Third place: Denki Kanimari & Katsuki Bakugo

Now Nezu had a few new problems at his hand. Bad press and complaints about the safety of the tournament.
And what to do with the one, that caused it.

---

What Izuku knows about his Quirk:

Benefits:
- Can float and go through basically anything
- Can see in the dark
- Flying speed up to 50 km/h
- Telekinesis up to 100 kg (easier when he "touches" the thing.)
- Normally invisible and inaudible, but can choose to be heard and/or seen.
- Can choose who can see/hear him, but only if he sees the target.
- Can change his clothes and make little things appear (up to the size of a chair).
- Can boost others, but it's extremely exhausting for him and the one he buffed.
- He can control the body of people that are brainwashed by Shinso (it seems that someone he controlled that way, can hear him after this even when Izuku didn't intend them to hear). He can give control back to the people, after they awake, and remain in the body.

Drawbacks:
- Has to be dead
- Can't use transportation devices
- Needs electricity to do things
- Has no sense of touch
- When he overuses his quirk he gets a migraine, in the worst case he goes unconscious (then he enters a scary empty world)
- Presumably, he will die if his Quirk ever gets erased.