18 - Time To Fight

Word count: 1486

Looking at the views for Chapter 17, I have either managed to scare off half of you, or something went wrong with the notification (most likely because of my fail two weeks ago)

So, if you haven't read about the obstacle course than you should step back to Chapter 17

-

Sorry for not updating last week I needed a little break.

---

Bakugos POV

The 44 remaining candidates were standing before Sluteacher. (I regret now to add 2 people I originally planned for a match with teams of 4 people, so I needed these two, but then I changed my mind, and now they are useless weight)

"Now to the next round, let's see what we have in store for you?"

Again she activated the Screen behind her, it showed: Time Reserves

"OOOOOKKKAAAYYY LITTLE LISTENERS THE NEXT ROUND WILL BE A SURVIVAL MATCH INSIDE A FAKE CITY.
EVERY KANDIDATE GETS A BRACELET WITH A TIMER THE BETTER YOUR PLACE IN THE OBSTACLE RACE WAS THE MORE TIME YOU GET.
INSIDE THE CITY THERE ARE HIDDEN CLOCKS TO GIVE YOU TIME, THE OTHER WAY TO GAIN TIME IS TO DEFEAT OTHER COMBATANTS AND STEAL THEIR TIME.
WHOEVER HAS NO TIME LEFT IS OUT, THE ROUND ENDS WHEN ONLY 16 PEOPLE REMAIN."

"Whoever is injured has now a chance to get treated by Recovery Girl. In 5 Minutes you will be brought to ground beta. Until everyone is on position, the ones who didn't make it into the second round can participate in some other activities if you want to." added Sluteacher.

Since Katsukis hands were in QUITE a bad shape he decided to swallow his pride and go to Granny and let them get healed. After this he felt much better and ready to kick someone's ass.

-

20 minutes later

Everyone was positioned at a random place inside the fake city.
Katsuki plan was clear, fuck these hidden timers, he would find as many other people and get their time. When he was lucky, he would even have a chance to beat IcyHots ass.

"YEEEEEEEAAAAAA, LITTLE AND BIG VIEWERS IN THE ARENA AND AT HOME, YOU CAN WATCH OUR MAIN STREAM IN WHICH WE SHOW WHERE THE ACTION IS. OR YOU CAN SEE ONE OF THE STREAMS OF A SINGLE CANDIDATE. THE ROUND STARTS IN THREE, TWO, ONE, YEEEEEEEAAAAAA."

Katsuki ran in the direction of the city center, because he hoped to find many people there, but he was unlucky. In more than one minute he hadn't seen anyone.

"THAT'S UNFORESEEN, SOME CANDIDATES DECIDED TO TEAM UP AND FIGHT TOGETHER. THIS ISN'T AGAINST THE RULES OF CURSE."

"And why would this be unforeseen? Heros team up when the situation demands it." asked the sleepy sounding Mummy.

"SSSHOOOTAAA YOU ARE AWAKE."

"Not intentionally. I teach the loudest class of this year, but you top them all."

Katsuki runs down a road when suddenly something jumps at him from the side. It was a cat, that seemed really pissed at him.

"what the-" he began, but then more cats attacked, more than a dozen fur balls tried to hit him with their claws. This had to be a quirk, wasn't there some extra with an animal quirk in his class? He couldn't quite remember.