6 - Problems

Nezus POV

"It seems nobody of the examinee will help her. Let the zero pointer take another route and-" Nezu said to Powerloader.

Then something was happening on the screen. The girl, which before was helplessly trapped under a chunk of concrete that weight many times her body weight, just stood up.
As if she wasn't laying under a stone but a giant pillow.

Judging from the impact of her prison on the ground it still had his weight, so it wasn't due to her quirk.

She turned and looked in the direction of the camera. Her eyes where from a dark green nearly black.
She took a step. And passed out.
Before she could hit the ground she was caught by an blue haired boy with a speed based quirk.

Nezu sipped his tea and looked curious at the monitor.

"Why is the robot not moving? There is still half a minute before the end of the test." Nezu asked. He wasn't angry about the motionless robot. More curious.

"He didn't answer. It seems he is completely broken. I don't know why tho. If it wasn't the zero it wouldn't surprise me. The other robots are designed to break easily. But the zero is really sturdy." Answered the support class teacher.

"Interesting. Well with this the test is over. Please check the zero. I want to know what happened to it." Nezu stated.

Two days later
Nezus POV

Powerloader came into Nezus office.
"I have found the reason why this zero pointer in Zone B stopped working."

Nezu looked interested.

"Nearly all electric circuit inside the robot have melted. These circuits can withstand currents double of what they need to funktion. And still, in this one nearly every little wire is now melted down. After I saw this I removed the battery. It was in bad shape, but I could tell it is completely discharged. It holds enough energy for at least an hour, and this one wasn't active for more than two minutes.
Some quirk must have influenced it but no-one of the examinee have the quirk to do something like this."
After this report he looked at Nezu

"Interesting. Really interesting" said Nezu and sipped at his tea.

In the following week
Still Nezus POV

"The results of the entrance exam are calculated. And the results in the hero department gives us a problem that we have to decide on how we deal with it" Nezu stated before the four teacher of his 'council'. Snipe, Midnight, Present Mic and Eraserhead.

All might wasn't a teacher now but Nezu was interested in his opinion to todays meeting, so he asked him to attend too.

"What's the problem? We take the top 4 of the recommended students and the top 36 of the normal exam and the rest is out." Asked Snipe.

"The problem is this child." With this the screen behind Nezu showed the picture of the boy in question.

"Bakugo Katsuki. Quirk: Explosion. His theoretical test isn't that great he was in the upper third.
In the practical exam his points where a bit low until the zero pointer arrived. Then he suddenly got points like his life depends on it. He probably used the confusion that the zero created and hunted everything down that he saw. Additionally he got 5 rescue points for getting someone into a building." (The judges said that he didn't kill the bot to save the boy, but to get the points so he only got points for getting him to safety)