23 - Shinso VS Ashido

Word count: 1715

⚠️ This chapter contains a sort of Bullying or rather mental pressure (you all know how Shinso works)

---

Izukus POV

After Bakugos fight, Izukus arms and legs were shaking. The reason for this was an inner fight he fought against his savage vengeful side.
His instincts screamed at him to sabotage every move of Kacchan. But his calm calculating side constantly remembered him that a personal win would be much more satisfying. And if he would lose then he could always sabotage the final match.

Izuku looked in the direction where he had left Denki. The blonde sat together with Sero and Kirishima. Of course, they cheered for Mina even before the match had started.
Izuku floated to them. Somehow he felt connected with the electric boy. Maybe just because he was his fighting partner.

He had nearly reached them, when Kacchan sat beside Kirishima.
"Right this is the 'Baku squat'" he spat.

This was hard to watch. In middle school Kacchan hadn't any real friends. He had bootlickers, that feared him, but no real friends. Izuku, in his ever friendly naive manner, had tried to revive their old friendship. It only brought him more pain.

And now after his death this Idiot had friends. As far as Izuku could judge, they were all not bad people.

"Why are they his friends? He don't even wanted them to be his friends. Don't they see his true nature?" he mumbled to himself his voice was full of anger, confusion.... and jealousy?

Izuku stopped when he noticed that. "I'm jealous? Of Kacchan? Stupid."
He screamed the last word more than that he mumbled it. Of course nobody heard it. Nobody but a certain Pikachu.

Unnoticed by Izuku the participants of the next battle had entered the arena.

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT MATCH? ON THE ONE SIDE WE HAVE THE GIRL THAT HAS NEARLY MELTED A ZERO POINTER IN THE OBSTACLE RACE. MINA ASHIDO of 1-A."

The pink girl waved to the cheering crowd. She looked like she wanted to jump up and down the whole time.

"ON THE OTHER SIDE WE HAVE THE PERSONAL FAVORITE STUD.. glh."

In the middle of his sentence Mic sounded like something was choking him, then Aizawas voice could be heated.

"Hitoshi Shinso likewise 1-A" he just said.

The boy seemed a bit uncomfortable at this introduction.

Izuku ignored the rest of the stadion for a moment and focused on the two people in the middle.

"Hm Shinso has a huge disadvantage, Mina knows his quirk. If she can control her tongue, she will most certainly win. But she isn't quite the self-disciplined type of person, so Shinso has a chance." he murmured while he noticed his thoughts to the forthcoming battle.

" REEEAAADYY? STAAAAART!?" Present Mic seamed to be all right.

"Well are you happy because you fight against me? It must seem like a free win to you." began Shinso.

Simultaneously Mina fired her acid on the ground and slide in max speed in Shinso direction.
"It seems she wants to end this quickly. Probably the best she can do."