24 - Kaminari VS Shoda

Word count: 1555

---

Izukus POV

When he entered the preparation room of Denki, he saw the blonde sitting on a bench, and somehow managing to look super confident and nervous at the same time.

"Hm, I have done behind someone, I had from above, maybe from the floor?" murmured Izuku. He didn't want to be predictable. In this urge he completely forgot something.

"You, yet again, forgot that I can hear you. Didn't you?" asked Denki with a grin.

"Damn it. This is so inconvenient." exclaimed the ghost.

Denki began to laugh.
"You know, when one knows you, you aren't so spooky at all."

"I'm a ghost. I have to be spooky." pouted Izuku.

"How did you become a ghost?" asked the other, Izuku had definitely not anticipated this question. Although it would be one of his first too.

"That leads to far. We are allies, because we want the same at the moment. We are no friends." his voice maybe wavered a bit when he said the last sentence.

It wasn't that he didn't want to have friends, but these days were over. Right? And this boy was a friend of Kacchan, so he couldn't be his friend!?

"Maybe we can become friends? You don't sound like you have many friends." stated the blonde. This hit a very weak point of Izuku. It was absolute true, since he was six, he hadn't had any friends.

"I...I..." his mouth felt dry and that didn't made any sense.

"You could meet the others and be part of our gang. If you want, of course. I know you have some problems with one of them." babbled Denki with his optimistic voice. Izuku flinched.

"How did you know that?" he asked, panic was clear in his voice. How did he give himself away?

"Well it was kinda obvious. You know that I can hear you, right?" teased the electric guy, as if he hadn't told Izuku like four times already.

Izuku tried to remember everything he said. Was there something that gave him away? He couldn't remember, it wasn't like he had a book of his story where he could read exactly what he said and what he thought.

"Last fight when Mina was entering the ring I clearly heard you shout 'Stupid' at her. She is really cool, if something happened, that leads you to dislike her, maybe you should talk with her.
Hey I know she isn't the super clever type, but neither am I, and that didn't stop you right?" Denkis voice sounded concerned, as if the ghost maybe would just now comprehend his lack of intellect and leave.

Izuku felt the strong urge to sigh of relief. He barely controlled himself. Saved, Denkis question had surprised him, so that he carelessly gave away that his enemy was part of Denkis group.

But at least he thought that it was Mina, so all Izuku had to do was play along.

"Y-Yes, you are right. Maybe I will show myself to them. But not today. We have a deal, so let's make you win the tournament." he nearly succeeded in not stuttering. Hopefully it was enough.