When i first looked him in the eyes he ran into a door:)

Chapter 13

" i am so not doing this" i told Sarah , getting a glass of water, to get out of the room that the guys were in. " yes your are hows this any different than the Victoria sercet thing" she asked laughing. " i dont know its more touchy feely i guess i have only had two long term boyfriends"  itold her slowing the sinks cold water down, because my glass was full. " wow, ive had like three long term and I'm not weird around cody" she said taking a drink" but you guys seem so perfect, you act as if you guys were made for each other" this made sarah smile to herself. " that's good we have only been dating for 2 months" i was in awe" but you want to me to grind a hot guy i met what two or three days ago" i said raisng my tone. " what was that word before guy again, i think you said hot am i correct?" she paused smiling. " and its a good way to tortue a guy " i smioled i guess so but it was going to be weird. " okay but if things get weird im out" i said sighing as i set down my empty glass and following sarah back up to seths room .

Seths POV

" cody this is just to uncomfortable" i said laying down of my bed. " dude its like the perfect set " he smiled. " how so oh wise one" i asked proping my head up on my elbow. " well since were grinding guys you know get ... and she could feel you know .... your .... ok i dont know how girls do this its just to weird" he said putting his hands up to surrender.

" i see were your going, i guess it could work " i sat up as the door opened to my room, Electra looking a bit unsteady but so was I. Here we go!

Electra POV again lol

SArah gave cody this weird look and cody said " as taken". What did that mean? I gave seth a cluless look but he only returned it .

" so me and cody will dance with you to make it less akward, just do what we do and it will be over before you know it" she laughed. " she makes it sound like getting a shot" i murmured to myself but i guess i wasnt that quiet because seth gave me a small yeah.

" so just put your hands here andyou back up and just sway to the beat of the music." cody said putting seths hands on my hips and pushing me back so that i was right against him. Cody got out his ipod and put on the song ' i just had sex ' by akon, blasted. Seth swayed some what so i joined in. I guess it wasnt that bad.

 We where really getting into it and thats when i felt something, a big something. Remembering what sarah had told me, i pressed my back against him more. I heard a small groan and smirked, i guess im doing something right. Like sarah said complete tortue for him. The song ended and we parted away, looking at seth. His green eyes filled with lust, like emeralds shining in the sun. I smiled. Fear conquered.

" now both of you out we have stuff to get ready for" sarah smiled pulling seth away from me, my arms feeling empty. After the room was ridded of boys sarh got her bag and went into the bathroom, calling me in after her. She already looked ready, she was pretty. Me in my tank and shorts suddenly felt like i was undressed compared to her skirt and curled hair. So she sat me in front of seths large wall mirror that clung to his or sorry OUR bathroom wall.

Sarah took my hair down and restraightened it, putting eyeshadow and liner on me. She left the mascra to me. I was holding the eyelash curler in for about three seconds. "so what are you wearing to this party" letting the curler go and applying black masscra. " well i purple tank, jean shorts and flip flops with my bikini under that remember to wear yours to " she smiled as she finished her liner,

" kay " she changed in seths room as i changed in thebathroom. I put on my green and blue bikini and slipped on my jean short shorts and my green tank. I looked in the mirror at my finished self and i was very pleased with how i looked. My hair almost pin straight so i shook it out a bit. As weird as this might sound i am not lik emost girls and having the need to look perfect , i fact i have the ultimate need to look imperdect and hot, i think this look masters that. I like how sarah knew not to put any foundation or blush on because i loved my freckles. I looked at sarah admiring herself in the mirror. " thanks sarah i look amazing" i said as i snapped a picture of our beautiful selves and gave her a hug. Cody came in right then.

" see seth i told you so girls do to act all pillow fighty when guys arent around" he laughed letting seth see us hugging. I laughed. " shut up cody we only talk about stuff like tampons when guys arent around." sarah said punching him lighty at the arm. " ewwww gross lalalaa" cody said plugging his ears.

Seth came up to me and huged my waist. He whispered in my ear " you look magnificent" my heart fluttered so i did the only thing i knew how to do, gave him a smart alec remark. " thats a pretty big word for your vocabulary isnt it" i whispered back. He smirked and had turned to relaize his face was probably a inch from mine. i could feel his breathe and i really wanted to kiss him but someone not calling names *cough* cody *cough* had to inter fear. " ready to go " cody asking pushing seth a bit. i smiled and sarah had this, talk to me later face.

We all got in the car and drove until cody found the house.

We arrived at a huge,music blasted house and parked the car in front of it. We all walked inside without knocking and saw everyone grinding and making out in corners. definately not my surrounding. We all walked out back and saw most kids sitting next to the pool and playing volleyball 6 on 6. This tall buff guy walked over to our group and said " hey sexy up for some volleyball" So this must be kelly the poplular kid that everyone wanted to be. " no thanks " i smiled " so how could you turn down these stunning good looks?" he smirked his friends coming up and standing behind him. " depends were are these stunning good looks hiding ?" i smirked back.

" sorry you cant exactly see them with my pants on" his friends ohh and awwed. Seth grabbed my waist protectivly. " so whats up Greene " kelly said looking at his hands on my hips knowing that Seth was now his competion. " nothing Johnson" he growled.

There was a long akward silence stare down ( haha gay baby born) and kelly said " listen if you ever wanna hang with us let me know " he smirked at me " no thanks i have amzing friends right here " i smiled givving sarah a fists bump. A drunk girl walked up and stood by kelly joining this conversation. " what with a anoreix girl and her hyper boy friend " she said pushing her blonde hair back . I pushed her as she stumbled in to the pool. I smirked, She came up her face red and streaked with black liner. " listen you can trash talk me all you want but when you metion my friends or family you get hurt" i smiled and turned but to my stunned friends. " why dont we go dance " i asked pulling seth back into kelly house.

..............................................................................................................................................

hey guys remember to vote comment and fan

please leave me feedback the more the faster the next upload:)