When i first looked him in the eyes he ran into a door 4

" so whats ur favorite color" i asked the first question that popped into my head. " neon blue " he answerd smiling. I had just relaized that was the color i was wearing and i blushed. He asked wat my favorite color was and i said neon green which he happened to be wearing. My inner slutty self wanted so badly to rip that shirt off of his body but i pushed those thoughts to the back off my mind and asked another question.

" um... so .... do u have a girlfriend" what , i couldnt hellp but wonder. " uh ... no , do u have a boyfirend " i had blushed when he asked but i said no. He smiled i liked him already. I started to pay attetion to my surrounddings more and relaized that i could see the trees getting thinner as we reached the edge of the woods. How long had we been walking? " wahts that " i asked looking a the opening. " well its a suprise so close ur eyes " he said, i closed them but he still putt his warm hands over my blue eyes. " you know me to well " i laughed. I could here him chuckle. " take off your shoes" he said after leading me 20 seconds. I kicked my shoes off wandering what in the world he had me do that for? He lead me for another minute walking on soft grass when all of the sudden my feet hit something cold. It was water. " what the hell " i said as he uncovered my eyes we were standing at this small and i mean small stream with a watrerfall running off of a cliff before me. " this is amazing how did u find it " i asked. ' found it when i was walking once, i thought youd like it " he said. " well you can readd me like a book becausae i love it: ) " thats cool "

we became siulent as i splashed me feet around in the water below. All the sudden seth kicked water at me. I gasped as his face became serious , then i kicked water back at him he smiled knowing that i faked it. I backed up not knowing that there was a space that cut off making thye water deeper. I fell in. I had a imeadite idea. I gasped coming up the water acting like i coundnt swim. " heelp " i screamed. I felt seth jump into the water next to me grabbing me under water and pulling me up. I smiled as he gave me a confused look, I pushed his shoulders down and he went under. Little did he know i could swim. He came back up and i started laughing, i couldnt help it. " hahaha thats funny " he laughed with me as he splashed me."it was" i laughed playfully splashing back.

" no it wasnt" he argued

" yep " i argued back

" no "

" yes "

" no "

"yes "

With every word seth swam closer to me, at this point there was only about 4 inches between our faces. " i think it was hilarious " i said argueing as if i was two. " it truelly was" i heard the deep voice behind me laugh. I quickly turned around astonished to see a boy that looked like he could be seth's bother, all except for the facial features. " oh hey jas" seth said behind me as he swam up behind me and grabbed my waist. My skin was on fire were he touched it , i loved the feeling, thats kinda werid he always seems so warm, by that a meen skin temperature of course. "what do we have here" jas said. " nothing just swimming" i replied sweetly, this boy was cute. How many cute boys live in this town? Jasquer stared at seth as if they were speaking telliphtically(sp).

seth's pov

jasquer - does she know?

me - no i am going to tell her though

jasquer- when

me - soon

jasquer - how soon we dont want a repeat of the ashley situtation

me - i know

"hello in there " electra said wacing her tan hand in front of my face franticlly." whoa wat" I said blinking rapidly. " you guys are weird" she laughed, little did she know we were on the strang side." well we should get out" seth helped me out and we all sat in the grass. " so electra were did u come from " jasquer asked her. Little did he know she was a smart alect. " my mom" she smiled. " n way me to " i lightly punched her on the arm. She looked at me and laughed. " actually i came from arizona" she said. I couldnt help but stare at her. She was what i have been waiting for 16 years. " are you attending any schools around here" jasquer asked her. " um... yeah i start monday at, i think it was called red oak." she said with the most confused face on. " yep i go there" i said " i could be your guide if you want" in my mind i was thinking lord please make her say yes. I dont want any of the guys at our school to get ahold of her. " yeah sure" she said i almost jumped up in happiness.