When i first looked him in the eyes he ran into a door 2

There stood a teen, arond same age looking, tan skin with green eyes. Wow those eyes amazing they looked as if they held a amazing secert that i was interested in finding out. He stood there rubbing both eyes implieing that he was tired still, the stairs propbably woke him up. I looked at him frozen, I think he had just relaized that i was staring because his mermising eyes shot open and he quickly turned to his door and ran into it. i had snapped out of my daze and climbed the last three steps to help him. I bent down besid him and helped sit up on his elbows. He cluctched his eyes shut . " are you okay" i asked silently. " im fine "he whispered jumping up quickly, and shuting the door to his room quickly. I sat there thinking ' wat just happened ' ? I got up and and opened the door next to his which was mine. I pulled the stripped blue comforter back and laid down thinking of the only question in my head that i didnt have the answer to which was " why didnt he look me in the eyes" ?

I woke up feeling a warm breeze it feel really relaxing. isat up on my elbows, some one had cracked my window open a little. " hmmm" i groaned as i stretched the muscles out in my arms and back. I looked around my new room. There was a white,bed side night stand, a desk that sat beside the window with a blue notebook on it. I pushed the comforter to the side and got up and walked over to the window attempting to stretch out my legs, it was amazing there were woods of lust green trees for miles as it seemed, " i have to go on a walk some time " i mumbled silently talking to myself. I put the neon blue and geen polka dot curtins back and walked in to the hallway infront of his door, i reached my hand up to knock but quickly pulled in back. I stepped silently down the stairs and into the living room. What was i supposed to do. I sat down in the leather chair. I just got to sit down when the back door swung open. I silently peeked over the back of the chair. It was him. I watched him silently. He had on sweats with a t shirt that rapped tightly around his muscler tan arms. He was listening to his ipod drinking some bottled water. i decided i was going to talk with him. I got up and walked over to him, his back was to me so i poked his shoulder so that he would face me. He turned around startled, as he took his headphones out. " hi " i said confidently. " um,,,,, electra right ? " "yay , and you are " i asked looking in his eyes, he didnt look away this time : ) " um...... i .....i am ....umm... seth " he stuttered like h didnt know his own name. though i found it cute. " so you guys live with us now " he asked. " yay " i said looking around. " yay soooooo nice pick in music , nickleback is awesome" " yeah they are awesome" sooo....... i should take a shower i guess i will see u later or some time " " yay okay he said. I grabbed my suitcase and headed upstairs.

( seth's pov)

Then she walked out of the room. Wow. i was such a complete idiot! i forgot my own nmae she must think that i am mental now or something. God i wander if she noticed last night that i couldnt look into her eyes, well its not my fault she came on a full moon. Jueus first i run head first into a door then i forget my own name she is driving me crazy! Plus she hasnt even been here for a day! " hmmm" i grunted. Then i started to think about her eyes. Oh wow those eyes. They were so blue, i got a chill. Then my phone vibrated. It was jasquer

" hey jas, wat's up " i said jasquer was my best guy friend i could tell him anything, his parents werent the best role models if you asked me and we had been friends since the 3rd grade. " hey has she arrived yet" he asked franticlly. " yeah and shes mega hot so i call dibs " i laughed " HEY no fair he yelled inyo the phone, i havent even seen her yet wat if we are you know ... mates " " i dont think thats possible because i think shes mine " i said quickly.

O kay maybe you should know that me amd jasquer have a sercet. We were werewolves. Yeah, maybe i can explain a little better. THe night that electra came was a full moon , i couldnt look her in the eyes because thats how werewolves mate for enternity, if i looked into her beautiful eyes i would have been forced to mate with her and i would never had did that. Now jasquer on the other hand most likely would. I dont know what ity was about her but watever it was it made me tingle all over. Not that it was bad : ).

" hello earth to seth " jasquer screamed into my cellphne. i heard the stairs craking. " gotta go bye " i said quickly and hung up not waiting for his response. Electra walked into the kicthen, wearing a neon blue tank with short jean shorts and some light blue converse.

" drooling are we seth " she laughed as i slipped out of my daze. " huh ..wat no " i blushed.

wait did i just blush?