When i first looked him in the eyes he ran into a door 6

Hey guys i am going to tell you electras awesome power in this chapter:) i bet each of you a cookie that you cant guess what it is:D

comment, fan and vote please

Chapter:

Seth gave me a glance as if this was something i knew about this. I was as cluless as the next guy.

" okay electra is a indian name most commonly found in the western part of the us for example arizona" sarah said pausing to catch her breathe. I'll admit sarah looked like a teacher and it was kinda creeping me out. " her name means sparks" sarah said smiling as if any of us should know what that means.

" and " cody said bored to death it looked as if he was sleeping.

" and one of her relatives is a wolf so there is a slight chance that she inherited the genes" she said perking up with every word. " thats awesome" seth said giving me a hug. I was in another world trying to take all of this new information in it was so overwhelming as i went through the relatives that hadnt died trying to think about who it was.

" electra you okay" cody said waving a tan hand in front of my confused face. " um... yay im fine " i reasureingly said. " im not finished" sarah pouted. my eyes shot open " theres more" i shouted. " yeah you are a one of a kind wolf" she said looking like a teacher again.

" electra is indeed a wolf she cant shift though she has a power tyhat one person gets every million years" sarah said sliding of the marron couch to sit beside me. " you can control peoples hormones" she smirked.

" awesome " cody said fully awake now.

" how does it work "i asked looking at my slightly tan hands flipping them over not seeing anything new. " you can turn people on and off like a light switch, with one simply touch. Cody stucked his hand in my face saying " touch me" . " okay i will if you can tell me when the last time you washed your hands was" i smirked. Cody drew he hand back slowly.

" how in the world does she know this? where are the cameras? am i being punked?

" i could show you but seth has to help" i lookeda t seth and he shrugged a simply yes. " kk what do i have to do " i asked turning to sarah.

" first turn to seth" she smiled. "k " i said giving seths green eyes full contact. " and now kiss him" i turned to her shocked and so did seth. " what " we yelled in union. " its the only way " she said ccool as a cucumber (sp)

" we just met two days ago " seth yelled. " what am i not kissable" i said being a smart alec again ' ohhhh" cody said making sound affects.

" no its just" seth said stuttering " relax im just joking" i laughed cody high fived me. " come you both like eachother i can tell so just do it" she aid pushing me closeer to seth. I smiled he did the same.

I wrapped me arms around seth's neck and a tilted my head a little and lent in closing my eyes. My eyelids where pink until his lips touched mine then there was fireworks booming up a storm. My waist was hot were seths hands layed then i felt a tingle in my fingers. wtf was that. i pulled back as seth did breatheless.

" wow " i heard seth mumble looking at me his green eyes sparkling. " did you feel it, the tingle" sarah asked on her knees sitting before me. " yeah what do i do now" i asked holding my hands before me.

" touch me hand" sarah implied stretching her hand to touch mine. i did as told and as soon as i touched her hand she tackled cody with kisses. I couldnt breathe i was laughing so hard.

I touched her arm again and she nautomaciclly stopped. I still was laughing. " whoa i am likeing electras power" cody said wide eyed.

hey guys did u like it ? please give me some feedback. : ) thanks