When I first looked him in the eyes he ran into a door :)

Hey guys sorry it has been forever its summer vacation and I am busy alot doing what I do ;)

Hope u love it :)

Let me know below

..............................................

* after the party at kellys*

When me and seth got home every one was sleeping. Thank god they were. Seth hadn't talked to me for almost the whole night, I think he felt akward after I push that blonde slut in the pool. I wasn't thinking and know my mind was filled wit questions , what will summer vacation be like since I did that? But the one HUGE question that kept coming back was is Seth ma at me?

His silence was killing me. " please say something I really hate silence, are you mad, are you happy just say something" I rambled as I stepped threw the door of seths room. Seth sat down on his bed and sighed breathing in. " I don't know what to say, I mean I'm happy and I am sorta mad" he said smiling at my slightly, which confused me more. " and why is that" I asked. I smiled sitting next to him as he sat down on his bed. I was glad he wasn't pissed. " well , how you told that girl off was majorly sexy but people like us arent suppose to get attention like u did" he said taming off his socks now.

I laughed quietly to myself and smirked. That earned me a strange stare from Seth. " what " he asked getting up and walking over to his dresser next to the window. I told him slipping my socks off " I can't sleep with my socks on either" I paused throwing the miss matched socks in the wooden clothes hamper. I then said " it's like I breathe threw my feet" At the same time seth did. This made me giggle slightly, as did he.

This made me think about the whole mate thing he told me. I zoned out a bit thinking of how many other people I knew slept with there socks off. I know it's weird to think of that. But as weird as those thoughts got, no one came to mind except Seth.

I saw something out of the corne of my eye making me zone back into reality, I turned my headto see Seth taking off his shirt. What in this whole world made me so lucky to be rooming with such a god? Then I had a funny thought. I snuck up behind him and started to sing " it's getting hot in here so take of all your clothes " I laughed. Seth turned around embraced with tomato red cheeks. " why do you make everything so embrassing " he said taking off his pants because he only slept in boxers. ( wink wink ) " yes , and oh yeah take them off" I said some what dry humping the air. He laughed and whispered " now it's your turn " this took away my breath making me blush.

" you know you seem completely bipolar at times " I smiled to let him know that it wasn't a bad thing. " how so " he asked smirking as he slid his hands around my waist, pulling me closer. " well one minute you are embrassed at a somewhat sexual joke, then the next your making a sexual comment, your so confusing" I said staring into his mesmerizing green eyes.

I loved that I had to look up at him, I didn't for most guys. Height can be a downer. He smiled at me. " what " I asked returning the smile. " your so cute and innocent" he laughed. " how am I innocent" I asked thinking he thought I was childish. " I do not think that" he sighed sounding somewhat offended. " think what " I asked. " that your childish " he said giving me, the duh look. " but I didn't say that " I asked pulling my head from his chest to see his panicked expression. " I'm tired, night " Seth rambled giving me a half hug and quickly getting under the covers, leaving me standing in the middle o the room. Alone. I never said that I thought I was childish but I did think that!

" you were reading my mind" I said walking over to his side of the bed.

" I know your not sleeping " I said laughing. I tried to lean over him to see his face but he just covered it up. " come on you know that I'm right" I said poking his sides, he fidgeted rolling around and dodging my eyes when I pulled the covers down. I laughed at his Girly attempt. He rolled over toward me letting me catch a glimpse of his sculpted chest. Next thing I knew, Seth grabbed my waist and threw me to the opposite side of the bed over him.

" Aahhhh......" I laughed but it was soon muffled by seths hand. I quickly went quiet and wide eyed, somewhat amazed at his strength. " are you crazy, remember what Alex said, the walls are thin" he whispered making me laugh into his hand. I removed his hand, feeling a sudden surge of bravery. " then why would I do this" I kissed him with alot of force and passion. His lips were hot and sweet against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaving absolutely no space for air to squeeze between us. Seth opened his mouth slightly and slid his tongue across my bottom lip.

I panicked because I never really ' made out' with a guy. I had only had those simple little kisses. I spread my lips a little and let his tongue glide over my bottom lip once more, and slowly into my mouth, sending shivers down my body. I think I liked this way more than kissing. Seth moaned lowly, wow doesn't take much does it? He moved his hands to my lower back pulling me closer, which I didn't see as possible. Seth moaned again. I pushed him over so I was on top of him my foot hitting the wall loudly. I pulled my foot back to the side of seths hips. As soon as I placed my lips back on seths I heard a loud bang to my right. I disconnected my lips leanin my forehead to seths. " I'm going to fucking kill Alex " Seth said sitting up so that I was still straddling him. " no don't" I paused, " on the other hand go right ahead" I said rethinking in two seconds about how much Alex was a douche bag. That made me also think ............ The whole hormonal touch thing........... When I touched Sarah and Cody........ They didn't stop kissing until I touched them ............................ How come me and Seth weren't like that?

" hey " Seth flicked my nose, the cartiledge hurting automatically " what the hell " I gave him a annoyed look. " so you were mumbling, what were you thinking"

I didn't wanna ask or cause any more problems tonight so I kept to myself. " how did you know I thought, you thought, I was childish" I said confusing myself.

" well... You can control when I do and don't ... Really you weren't protecting your thoughts ... Your Brain wall was down.... So I went at it.... Your the most intriguing thing I have ever watched" Seth said letting me lay down next to him, my head on his chest. " really " I asked. " how" I gave him a smirk. " well for example.. How you just were insecure about kissing... And how you peeked over the chair when you heard me come in the second day you were here... And my favorite are your smart ass comebacks " I was watching him talk as he stared off into the distance. " it's not amazing, it's just embrassing and stupid" he said lifting my chin.

" says you, you werent the one that was ready and armed to throw singles at the hottest guy ever when he was undressing" I paused. SHIT! That didn't just come out of my mouth. " what was that?" Seth said grinning ear to ear. I rolled over and put the pillow over my face hiding my blush covered cheeks. " come on I know you aren't asleep" he said mockingly.

I stayed under the pillow until I was strugglingly to breathe for air, then I gave up all together. I threw the pillow to the side and gulped in alot of air.

I glanced quickly to my left as Seth was lying down and still had that stupid grin plastered on his face. I rolled over, my back to him still embraced and now attempting to sleep. I got situated and let out a heavy sigh.

Seth scooted closer so that he was hugging my back and he whispered " I also think your the most beautiful girl to walk the earth, and to be fair , when we where at Victoria secret I just about claimed you in that dressing room when I saw that sexy lingerie. " he whispered, me feeling his hot breathe on the back of my neck. I rolled over and smiled " thanks" I said giving him a peck on the lips. "by the way when are you going be wearing that?" Seth asked laughing. " shut your face and go to sleep " I said hitting him in the shoulder playfully.

After this I finally feel into one of the best sleeps ever in seths arms.

.........................................................

Rate comment Vote :)

Leave a comment to let me know when I should bring on the next chapter.