Their abilities shall be increased by how strong the blade is. One blade may grant the wielder 2 times the power. Another blade may grant the wielder times 20 the power than before. The chances are always limitless!

"You are unlucky! This aura can not only be weaponized! But, it can also be used as a tool for all sorts of things! This forcefield is an example of such things!" Yelled Enryu as a platform of the dark aura formed under them.

Naruto gritted his teeth as his Susano'o moved through the air. "Where's the direction of Konoha?" Asked Naruto. Neji activated his Byakugan. "I looked at the ground and saw the footprints we made. We're going the right way." Neji informed as Naruto nodded.

His Susano'o continued to fly forward. Enryu was already quickly catching up due to the speed of the damn platform that he and the others were currently on. Enryu, Airu, and Kurotsuchi were now working together.

"Sasuki, it's up to you to hold them off." Naruto told her. She nodded as she saw Airu and Kurotsuchi jumped towards them. They were being backed up by the dark aura that was going to catch them if they were to fall.

As their fists were about to connect with the flying Susano'o, black flames appeared all around Naruto's Susano'o. Sasuki just strained her eyes. "Amaterasu: Flame Wrapping Fire" The two stopped as they saw this.

They jumped back. Naruto gritted his teeth out of frustration. His Susano'o turned around. Sasuki noticed this and breathed in-and-out as she used her right eye to add Amaterasu flames onto the katana that the Susano'o wields.

Tear them down. Naruto thought as the Susano'o swung its katana that was being power-boosted by the Amaterasu flames. In a split second, trees and the ground below was covered in pitch-black fire. Enryu was still intact.

Shit. Sasuki added Amaterasu for me just to fail. Naruto gritted his teeth in annoyance. "Naruto, we're about to go over water. I'd say that we should be a passing by the Water Country's Daimyo's Palace in just about 10 minutes." Neji informed Naruto.

He nodded.

"Sasuki, just keep on blocking them out." Naruto told her. She nodded as a bead of sweat poured down from her forehead and down to her cheek. She canceled out the Amaterasu that were around the Susano'o.

Airu and Kurotsuchi took this to their advantage and jumped towards them once more. "Watch out, you might burn yourself." Sasuki said darkly as she formed a Chidori on her hand. The Chidori then turned slightly black as she added her Amaterasu flames onto the jutsus that she was currently wielding.

"Chidori Senbon" She increased the amount of chakra being poured and launched many sharp and deadly senbon made out of lightning. They were sent towards Airu and Kurotsuchi. They were all infused with her Amaterasu flames.

The two gritted their teeth as they barely managed to dodge each of the senbon needles thrown at them. But, it wasn't over just yet for them. "Chidori Sharp Spear" Sasuki had formed another Chidori on her hand right after the former.

The Chidori then lengthened and formed a thin and narrow spear that struck Airu's right arm. The jutsu continued to pierce through Airu's flesh. "AGHH" Blood rushed out of Airu's mouth.

Sasuki stopped her jutsu and looked at him with a smug smirk on her face. Airu suddenly noticed, he couldn't move his right arm at all! "You finally noticed. I disabled the use of your right arm through the lightning chakra of the 'Chidori Sharp Spear' that I had just struck through your arm." Sasuki said with a glint of smug radiating off her.

His arm should be back up and ready to go in just a minute or two. Naruto made short eye contact with Sasuki before nodding at her. She nodded back as she noticed Kurotsuchi aiming to create a crack onto the Susano'o. As he her fist was about to connect, she phased right through.