thirtyfive

CHAPTER THIRTYFIVE

| OMNISCIENT | 🎊
| PUEBLA, MEXICO |

Amelie woke up to a bunch of pink roses surrounded around her as she laid on the bed

"Oh-" She covered her mouth staring at everything. Vinnie left an envelope on the bed beside her.

From Vinnie: To the love of my life..happy birthday! I love you so much and you mean everything to me baby. I'm going to spoil you today and give you anything you ever wanted. Ever since l met you, you have kept a smile on my face and make me see things differently. I'm proud to say that you're the most confident woman I have ever been with despite the beginning of our relationship. I love you Amelie! Happy 18th birthday♡︎

"Aw bae" Amelie wipes her tears looking at the roses around her. She couldn't wait to give him some coochie.

Vinnie walks inside of the room with a tray in his hand full of her favorite food.

"Bae this is beautiful!!" Amelie squeals with a blush on her face.

"Did it all for you" he says with a smile on his face.

"I love you baby" she kissed his lips. Vinnie blush between the kiss, kissing her down to her neck. Amelie grip his hair moaning as he place the tray of food beside her on the table.

Amelie went to go brush her teeth then started eating the breakfast he made for her.

"This tastes good..you really did your sh*t on this one!" She says

"I did!! Welcome welcome!" He laughs.

After finishing her small portions of food she made her way on top of Vinnies lap as he sat down on the bed.

"I want you inside of me" she bites his ear with a whimper.

"Want me to record this?" He asks her while breathing down her neck.

"Mmm" she nods, Vinnie stood up going to go grab the camera. Amelie watch him turn it on trying to find a place he can put it at.

"Come on to the balcony with me" he says. Amelie raised her eyebrows following behind him. There was a table and a comfortable beach chair with pillows. Vinnie angle the camera right on to the table.

"Want me to ride you?" Amelie asked her. "Baby it's your birthday do what you want with me" Vinnie smiles down at her.

Amelie thought about what position first but she always loved doing cowgirl first.