four

CHAPTER FOUR

| VINCENT | 19 years old |
| HARLEM, NY |

I sat down in my best friends bathroom wiping my tears for the fourth time. I don't even know why I even care about a girl who cheated on me 4 times.

My friends at school always tell me about Eleanor cheating on me with different guys but I didn't care because I loved her. She's the one who took my virginity and the only girl I have been with for so long since the 7th grade.

I heard someone knocking on the door. I quickly washed my face and dried it with a paper towel.

I opened up the door and saw Amelie staring up at me.

"You're taking too long and Cole said you're about to miss dinner that's about to happen." Her small voice fulfilled my ears.

"thank you for telling me" I closed the bathroom door stepping closer to her and she backed up to give me some space.

"Are you crying or were you?" Amelie asked me while looking at my face really hard.

"No" I quickly lied.

She looks at me with a worried look and dropped the conversation quickly. I walked down stairs and joined everyone.

I sat down on the chair preparing to eat. I felt Amelie looking at me. I shifted my eyes to hers making her look away.

I wouldn't lie to myself anymore....Amelie was stunning and beautiful. But she looked younger than me. And I know that Dax and Cole will kill me with their bare hands.

But I couldn't ignore the little tingly feeling I got about her.

I started to eat Zarahi food. It tasted so good I was definitely taking it home with me. I hate my parents' food. It didn't taste well sometimes.

_______________

Later on I got dropped off at my apartment complex. "Hey honey" my mother kissed my forehead.

"Hey mom" I looked at my dad. He was too busy on his computer.

"Wassup son," he said, not looking at me.

"Hey dad" I said while walking upstairs to my room. I took off all of my clothes. I pulled off my briefs and threw them inside of the bag full of dirty clothes.

I hopped inside of the shower grabbing my rag, washing my body off with soap. Amelie crossed my mind. I shook my thoughts quickly feeling myself rise.

She made my co*k hard, I thought feeling embarrass about it.

After coming out of the shower. I was now laying in my bed. I let the sleep take over my body.

The next day I was getting ready for school. I placed my suit on and left my hair in a man bun since Amelie was going to be braiding it. I didn't want to do too much.

She was coming over to my house today. I looked around my room, noticing how messy it was. I hope she doesn't think I'm a dirty guy.

I always clean my room but it goes back to how it was all the time.

I finally arrived at school. Seeing Eleanor in front of my car. I ignored her not wanting to deal with her anymore. She just keeps breaking my heart. I'm getting older and I'm starting to realize she's a waste.

"Hey babe" She tried to kiss me but I pushed her back.

"Vinnieboo! What's wrong? Let me find out you have a new bit*h!" She threatened me with jealousy.