thirty

CHAPTER THIRTY

| AMELIE | 17 years old |
| HARLEM, NY |

I woke up early in the morning at 10am. When I turn to my side I saw how bright outside was. I knew today was going to be hot as fu*k.

I hopped inside of the shower washing off my body after that I was done in 50 minutes. I got ready for work. I head downstairs to make some coffee. Roamlee was here all dressed up & ready for work.

My mother Laylin was nice enough to give her a job where she can organize schedules for the salon. I was happy she did that because our siblings were gone and I didn't want Roamlee to be alone inside of the house all day.

Once we arrive at the salon it was pack inside of there with workers working on their clients hair.

"Amelie your client is coming in 20 minutes" my cousin Amory says to me.

"Thanks for the heads up" I replied with a smile on my face. I made my way to my chair placing on my apron. My phone vibrated.

Big daddy😋

Vinnie - Hey sexy!

Hey daddy! - Amelie

Vinnie - Are you at work right now?

Yeah why? - Amelie

Vinnie *Picture sent*

"Holy sh*t!" I say out loud while looking at my phone everybody stared at me then went back to what they were doing.

"Language!" Layin shouts from her office.

"SORRY MOM" I said while fanning myself a little. Is it hot inside of this salon or it's just me?
Vinnie looks fu*king eatable with his football jersey on his body. Like I mean Merri Hills High school uniform was okay but Mohawk Valley uniform was holy moly!! Vinnie texted again.

Big daddy😋

Vinnie - Amelie are you still there? Do I look bad?

No daddy you look sexy as fu*k! I want you inside me!😩 - Amelie

Vinnie - inside of you huh? That's a good sign..I guess I look okay!

I think you don't understand bit*h I said you look bad🧐
- Amelie

Vinnie- Amelie stop it😂

I can't wait to see you this weekend  😋 , are we going to a party? -Amelie

Vinnie - maybe or maybe not..depending on what your brothers want to do.

Okayy! I have to go I got a client now. I love you bae🥰. - Amelie

Vinnie -  I love you more🫶🏻!

I blush shutting off my phone then greeted my client and started having a civilize conversation with her.

"Ahhh so your son plays football? My boyfriend does too" I said while pouring shampoo into her hair.