seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

| AMELIE | 17 years old |
| HARLEM , NY |

I stretched my legs with my sister Roamlee inside of the gym. It was currently 4th period now and I was going to see Vinnie at 5th period.

Roamlee and I were trying out for the cheerleading team. Since my sister Verlene was on the team why not and I have some skills too.

"Ok girlss let me see what you guys got!" The coach stated. I felt Eleanor staring at me with a glare and whispering to her friends about me.

Every time I look they were giggling and laughing. I rolled my eyes not caring about her. She was just mad that she couldn't keep Vinnie for long and use him.

"Roamlee and Amelie you guys will be going first"

Roamlee and I stood up getting ready to do our cheer we been practicing together. I was going to show Eleanor that thick chubby girl like me can do backflips & cheer since she wants to body shame me.

I held my pompoms tightly getting ready to cheer.

"MERRI HILLS HIGH SCHOOL IS THE BEST WE CAME TO WIN AND NOT IMPRESS! YOUR TEAM IS WACK SO WHATS NEXT?" Roamlee and I shouted while shaking our pompoms.

It was so cringey I know! But this was part of the practice.

We both lean against each other's backs. I dropped my pompoms on the floor including Roamlee.

I watched Roamlee did a backflip first then I was second. I did a backflip all way to the end of the door by the gym so did Roamlee.

We both made our way back up doing a double backflip. Once we passed each other we did a split.

"WE ARE THE BEST!!" We shouted finally finishing.

"That was amazing!!! You guys will definitely help us win the finals!!" The coach smirks while complimenting us.

"We are definitely winning" Roamlee said giving me a high five.

"Period" I smirked sitting down on the mat with the rest of the other girls.
______

Later on I met Vinnie in a old room that was very much untouched by the school. No one never comes down here. Vinnie told me he was the only one with a key. The room use to be a old library.

"Vincent!" I giggled feeling him lift me up off of the ground placing me on the wooden table.

He started kissing my weak spot which was my neck. "Just two more hours alone" Vinnie grunted in my ear.

"Two hours doing what?" I wiggled my eyebrows. "Doing anything we want" he looked around the room.

The light from outside the window lit up the entire room but there was a lamp we could of used.

"Vinnie can you finger me again?" I asked him.

"Sure" I watched him pull out wipes to clean his hands first.

"I don't want to give you any bacteria down there" He chuckled nervously.

"Your smart I never really knew that" I said watching him pull my panties down.