thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

| VINCENT | 19 years old |
| MANHATTAN, NY |

I walked up to Amelie's  apartment complex with a small long box wrapped up like a gift.

I knew this would of made her day since I promised her I would of fix her Pearl necklace and I did.

She probably forgot about it because she hasn't been mentioning it at all when we were together.

I knocked three times on the door until Zarahi open up the door greeting me.

She pointed to Amelie's room saying she was asleep.

I knocked twice on her bedroom just to make sure she wasn't doing something she didn't want me to see.

But I heard nothing so I pushed the door open seeing her cuddled up with her teddy bear sleeping.

"Amelie" I kiss her cheeks shaking her.

"Mmm"she mumbled rubbing her eyes.

"Vincent what are you doing here?" She asked me with widen eyes.

"Your mom let me in..calm down and I don't see your brothers..if that's what your afraid of...." I said  honestly not caring anymore.

Dax & Cole wasn't speaking to me at all. It caused the football team to lose a dam game. Coach spoke to us and told them stop being childish but did they listen? No!

They need to get over it. I will continue loving her and fu*king the sh*t out of her I don't care.

"Ouu what did you brought me stinka ?" She got up off of her bed heading towards the bathroom to pee and brush her teeth.

"Not going to say it until your done" I waited for her to finally come out the bathroom.

"I'm hereeee! What is it?" I gave her the box. Watching her open it up with a soften look on her face.

She's going to cry.

"VINCENT!!!" She screams happily jumping on top of my lap.

"You fixed my pearl necklace how?" She cooed looking at it.

"I got connections" I smirk at her excitement. I love this girl.

"That connection is going to get your di*k suck-"

"Amelie!" My eyes widen at her choice of words.

"Vincent don't act surprise...I really want to suck it right now" she grunted in my ear grinding on top of my lap hoping for me to get rock hard.

"Amelie chill...come on" I laughed feeling her grind on my lap even more.

"Not in your parents house" I said while gripping her waist.

"But we can do it in your parents house righttt?" She side eye me tilting her head.

"Because I'm a man and I have sound proof walls" I said making Amelie scrunch her face up.