thirtythree

CHAPTER THIRTYTHREE

| AMELIE | 17 years old |
| UPSTATE , NY |

The urge to kick my man in his face was rushing through my blood veins right now.

Not only he dropped me off at my sister dorm and disappear to Gods known where. He had some nerve to not give me food.

I don't have College ID. I don't go here at all. When I woke up nobody was here inside of Verlene dorm not even her roommate.

I didn't ask for this bullsh*t. The thing that's pissing me off is that he's not answering his phone. So I had two choices 1. go outside and get lost on campus or 2. eat this small bag of chips I found in the living room inside of my sister storage bin.

This bit*h barely had any food with her skinny a**. I thought.

I calmly sung Taylor Swift while trying to ease my nerves. "Fever dream high in the quiet of the night, You know that I caught it!" The song 'Cruel Summer' started playing and I sung along with it.

This was my songgg! I frown again trying to call Vinnie for the ninth time. I was dressed up already and freshly showered. My make up was on point and this mother fu*ker can't answer the phone.

It's been more than a dam hour I have been hungr-

Ok..Someone is knocking on the door and I'm pretty sure that's Verlene room mate.

I lean against the door peeping through the hole and I saw Vinnie standing there with his duffel bag inside of his hand.

"You fu*king bastard!" I swung the door open and started calling him all kinds of names. While he quietly walk inside while I shut the door continuing on.

Once I finally caught my breath. I stare at him up & down because why he have to smell so goddam good and look this sexy with his varsity jacket on.

"Are you done?" He says.

"No..I should bite you right now!" I glared at him.

"I'm sorry baby, coach took my phone..." Vinnie says making me pout.

"I was hungry..fu*k your coach" I sucked my teeth.

"He's fu*king strict! He made run so many laps and practice extra hard today! Baby let me take you out to eat and buy you want you want. There's a mall around here" Vinnie smooth talks me knowing that I will fall for it because I heard two key words.

Food.

Mall.

"You would like that? Wouldn't you?" Vinnie drops his duffel bag on my bed making me shake my head with a frown on my face.

"You look stunning baby..come on let's go" Vinnie pecks my forehead then headed straight for the door. I turn off my speaker that was still playing Cruel Summer. I grabbed my purse heading behind him.

I made sure to lock Verlene door so she won't kill me. We both walk inside of the elevator once we reached downstairs. Vinnie held my hand saying hi to bystanders he knew.