thirtytwo

CHAPTER THIRTYTWO

| OMNISCIENT |
| UPSTATE, NY |

"What is it Amelie spit it out?" Vinnie asks Amelie who struggle to say what she had to say.

"Dax he um he admitted his feelings to me. He told me wants me to be his girlfriend-" she final spills.

"Amelie what the fu*k? Dax did what? Please tell me your joking right now? " Vinnie scoffs in disbelief.

"It's true-"

"How many months Amelie? How many fu*king months you hid this from me?" Vinnie was angry that she lied in his face but she had nerve to be mad about some girl a minute ago.

"3 months ago.." Amelie says while looking down.

"3 MONTHS? Amelie what the fu*k why would you hide this from me?..I need to go" Vinnie opens up the door walking out of his dorm.

"Vinnie stop! Where are you going?" Amelie quickly walks behind him.

"Amelie go back inside of the room please!" He angrily says while pressing the elevator button.

"Vinnie I'm sorry for not telling you!"

"Do you have feelings for him? HUH?" Vinnie asks her. Amelie swallows hard while staring up at him.

"N-"

"I don't want to hear it! Let me clear my mind! You know what fu*k this elevator" he heads for the stair case while she follows behind him.

When they reach to the lobby. Dax, Cole and Verlene and his friends were coming in.

"VINNIE STOP PLEASE!" Amelie shouts at him while trying to catch up to him. He wasn't even running he just walked very fast since he had long legs.

"W-what's going on?" Verlene asked Amelie she was worried for her sister.

"He's leaving me" Amelie wipes the tears from her eyes watching Vinnie walk further away from her, he was heading to his car.

"What happen? Amelie? What fu*k is going on? God I told him not to get that tattoo" Cole went on a rant.

"ASK DAX! It's your fault!" Amelie cries while wiping her tears with sleeves of Vinnie's sweat shirt.

"Don't fu*king put this on me!" Dax glared at her.

"What did you do Dax?" Verlene rubs Amelie shoulder.

"Bruh everyone is looking..let's step outside" Cole says. The siblings stepped outside to talk.

Everybody turn their head when they saw Vinnie driving fast down the street heading somewhere.

"FU*K YOU DAX!" Amelie started to charge at him.

"Amelie chill!!! What the fu*k man!" Cole grips his sister pushing her back a little.

"Calm down sis okay? I'm pretty sure Vinnie is going to clear his mind and come back" Verlene grabs Amelie trying to set her straight.