twentytwo

CHAPTER TWENTYTWO

| VINCENT | 19 years old |
| MANHATTAN, NY |

PROM PARTY🎉

Walking up the staircase I took a deep breath. Once I reached to her apartment complex. I knocked on her door holding corsage roses for her wrist.

"Awww Vinnie is here" Cole opens up the door for me looking fresh as ever.

"Niceee man" I dapped him up.

"Thanks wait until you see Amelie" He smirks at me as Amelie sisters came down stairs slowly holding their dresses.

I said hi to them still tapping my feet nervously. Next I saw Dax coming down stairs.

"You look descent man" Dax says while dapping me up.

"You look good too bro, you going out with Violet to prom?"

"Yeah I'm going to go pick her up" I nodded my head at him watching him leave the house.

Cole already left so did Amelie's sisters.

I was wondering why she was taking so long.

"I'm sorry that Amelie is taking so long.....she threw up today's food I cooked for her, she will be down soon" Shasta says while coming down the stairs.

¨Its fine- is she okay?" I asks feeling worried.

¨Yeah she's okay she probably didn't like the foo-"

"Woah!" I gulped cutting off Shasta.

My heart starting to beat fast once I saw Amelie coming down the stairs carefully with Zarahi. I was stunned.... I couldn't even speak at all.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" Shasta teased me with a wink.

"She's so generous" I grunt as I placed the corsage on her wrist. Amelie nervously watched me knowing I wanted to bend her over again.

I had to cut my sinful thoughts out of my mind about what I wanted to do to her.

Her parents took our pictures and we were off to prom. I played some r&b songs while Amelie anxiously looks at me then back at the road.

I can tell some thing was heavily on her mind. I was thinking about how I'm going to give this promise ring to her. Maybe when we start slow dancing.

I brushed my hand between hers.

"I love you..and I hope you can tell me what's on that that mind of yours" I said to her.

"I love you too Vinnie...& nothing really is on my mind right now" I took a glance at her then smile.

We finally reached to a huge clubhouse mansion where the school prom was at.

I came out of my car and opened up the door for Amelie. From the corner of my eye I saw many guys staring at her.

I mean who wouldn't look..the dress she was wearing fit her body perfectly. Her skin glowed up from all the bright shining lights from the building across from us.

That golden dress was something to remember. I couldn't wait to pull it off of her tonight. So many nasty thoughts was consuming my mind.

"Vinnie you are staring really hard. Need some water?" Amelie finally spoke up while looking at me.