twentyfive

CHAPTER TWENTYFIVE

| OMNISCIENT |
| MANHATTAN, NY|

"Yeah girl he thought he can just fu*k me in the park and I will forgive him about what he said about me not being pregnant and wanting to have a baby at young so badly" Amelie rolled her eyes talking to her best friend Maia about what happened between her and Vinnie two weeks ago.

"That's crazyyy! I know Vinnie loves you a lot but he's so wrong for that..he's the one being freaky to you constantly and not expecting a pregnancy scare"

"I know right...I don't want to scare him but I know I played a part in this too. Besides he's going to the NFL so I don't want to bring any problems on his football career because I know how much it means to him"

"That make sense..umm sis I got to go my mom is screaming at me to go to the laundry for her love ya"

"Love ya too" Amelie laughs while hanging up the phone.

Amelie was getting sleepy she closed her eyes letting the sleep take over here. Later she woke up feeling wet and sticky between her legs.

She turned to put on her lamp and saw blood making her scream very loudly.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" Dax came running inside of her room.

"No I'm bleeding..!" Amelie cried looking at the blood.

"Are you on your period!!!?" Dax asked her with a frown.

"No! I think Vinnie isn't a father anymore" she cries.

"F-father?" Dax stutters while staring at Amelie who cried feeling pain in her stomach.

Dax helped her up quickly and making his way downstairs..he brought some of his sweatpants so she can change while she was in the hospital.

....

"AMELIE!" Vinnie runs inside of the ER staring at Dax who sat next to Amelie who cried silently.

"W-what happened?" Vinnie says.

"ITS YOUR FU*KING FAULT!" Dax rushes over to Vinnie and punched him. Vinnie fell back a little and started bleeding from the mouth.

"What the fu*k dude?!!" Vinnie pushed Dax a few times.

"GUYS STOP FOR THEY COME IN HERE" Amelie cries even harder seeing her brother fight Vinnie hurted her even more she needed the two of them right now.

"I'm sorry" they both said to her and they took a glare at each other.

"Amelie what happen?" Vinnie felt his heart sink.

"They took my dead baby out of me" Amelie wipes her tears feeling herself choke up again. She hated this feeling of losing a child she never met. It hurted her. She saw it through the movies but never thought it would actually happen to her.

"Look what you fu*king did Vinnie! You traumatize my sister even more! Do you know the sh*t she has been through! I can't tell our parents what happened to her today because they can't handle what happened last year!" Dax glares Vinnie who had tears in his eyes.