twentyone

CHAPTER TWENTYONE

| OMNISCIENT |
| VINCENT | 19 years old |
| MANHATTAN, NY |

GRADATION DAY🎉

Today was the day I graduate. I was beyond nervous. I was dressed down in a suit even though I wanted to wear sweatpants my mom wasn't having it at all.

I shorten my hair a little and even had a shape up.

"My baby boy is finally a grown man going off to college" my mom cooed recording me. I smiled at the camera waving.

My parents brought my whole family over to my graduation. They were being so extra but I can understand. After all I'm finally going to college.

Now I was currently at school with everybody else. We were all waiting on line with our cap and gowns on. Mrs.Well was pointing students to their exact chairs to sit down.

She assigned me to sit all way in the back where all of our parents were close to us. I sat there noticing she told Cole to come sit next to me.

"This is so stupid...I thought we are supposed to sit down in alphabetical order" Cole complains.

"Right I don't even know what she's doing dude.. I'm just glad to be done with high school" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Facts..! But dam don't we look hot as fu*k in these suits" Cole smirked making me laugh.

"Facts! I feel like a business man"

"Not even I feel like a Mafia" He chuckles.

"We are definitely taking a lot of pictures later on at prom"

"Amelie is coming with you?" Cole asks.

"Yea I forced her to go....I'm going to surprise her tonight"

"Wait are you finally going to put a ring on it?" Cole smirks at me

"Yep...look what I brought her" I pulled out my phone showing him pictures of the ring I spent thousands of dollars on.