eight

CHAPTER EIGHT

| OMNISCIENT |
| AMELIE | 17 years old |
| HARLEM, NY |

Amelie sat down in class getting flash backs of the moment Vinnie and her shared two days ago. She kept drawing shaped hearts all over her paper on her notebook with Vinnie's name in the middle of it.

Every time she sees him in class or in the hallways, cheer practice her heart increases. Amelie was starting to realize she had fallen in love with Vincent.

He was the first man to ever listen to her and try to understand her struggles and not dismiss her feelings that was something she couldn't let go of.

She was trying to convince herself she wasn't in love with him. But Amelie knows herself more than anyone else. She knew she was inlove with that blonde headed boy. But she felt like she had fallen in love too fast. It was scaring her.

"Why do I always fall so hard?" Amelie mumble while closing her notebook.

"Cons of being a hopeless romantic" She answered her own question.

The school bell ring and she grabbed her purse placing it on her right shoulder, heading out of class. Amelie heart increased seeing Vinnie in the hallway with his friends laughing.

Amelie stopped in her tracks heading for the staircase to avoid Vinnie but she forgot the football players shared the same gym with the cheerleaders so she was bond to see him anyway.

"There you are" Roamlee said opening up the gym door for her.

"You look pretty in your cheer uniform" Amelie complimented her sister. Their cheer uniform were White and Red with long sleeves & a red skirt that was above their knees.

"Thank you sis. Come on let me help you put on your cheer uniform before coach screams at you" Roamlee pulled her sister inside of the locker room.

Later on Amelie came out of the locker room after locking her belongings inside of her locker with her sister.

"Finally! All of you guys look beautiful and dolled up! I wanted to say congratulations again to the new girls that's on our team" Coach Kira stated eyeing the new girls.

"Tuh" Eleanor says while having a attitude. She didn't want Amelie nor Roamlee on the team.

Amelie and Roamlee heard her scoff & they  rolled their eyes at her.

The gym door opened up while Coach Kira was explaining the cheer competitions against different other high schools.

Amelie noticed the football players walking inside of the gym with their Coach following behind them. She noticed the number 56. She already knew that was Vinnie.

Amelie noticed him eating the Gatorade bar she brought for him yesterday.

"Guys it's going to be so much fun today since we are going to another school upstate. I hope all of you guys brought money for lunch if you didn't it's alright because you know I don't leave my gyals starving. Anyways I'm done with this speech I will be going to speak to Coach Bob. Y'all just relax inside of this gym with the football players" Kira stated leaving them alone to sit down on the bench or the floor.