I Love You

Questions before you read:

Who do you think said the title of this chapter?

Why do you think they said it?

-__-

*Niall's POV*

We handed the waiters our menus. This was Zayn's little apology dinner. I really appreciated it even if I was the one who messed up. I felt him grab my hand. And I looked up at him.

He had those adoring eyes. "You're beautiful." He told me and I blushed.

"S'been a couple months and you still make me blush." I said and he laughed.

He picked up my hand kissing it. The man came with our food and we ate silently. That's until he spoke.

"I'm glad I have you in my life." He said.

"I'm glad you're in mines too." I said smiling at him.

When we finished up our dinner I didn't want any dessert that was till Zayn ordered a chocolate cake and was eating it. I was trying my hardest not to ask for a piece but it looked so good I just looked at my phone trying to take in all of this.

Then he nudged me. And I looked at him. On the fork was the last piece of cake.

"Are you giving me the last piece. That means a whole lot in my book." I said and he laughed trying to feed it to me.

When I ate it I couldn't lie it was a good piece of cake. "That's because I love you." He said and before I could say anything I was red as a tomato.

"You love me." I said

"Yeah I do." He said smiling and I leaned over the table.

I kissed him. "I love you too." I said.

We paid the bill. And left. Then we got in his car and he held my hand why we drove back to his. "You love me." I said.

"You love me." I said louder and he laughed.

"Yes I do. Want me to say it again?" He asked and I nodded.

"I love you." He said and I gushed.

"You love me." I said and he parked in front of the house and I got out.

"He loves me!" I yelled jumping up and down.

He came up beside me and we walked in the door.

"You love me." I said hugging him around his neck.

"I love you." He said and lifted me off the ground.

When he put me down and we went upstairs he plopped on his bed and I fell on top of him. I slowly kissed him.

"You love me." I said against his lips.

"You love me." I said straddling his waist and taking off my suit jacket throwing it on the floor.

"Zayn I love you too." I said kissing him again.

"Niall. What's with all the kisses." Zayn said laughing.

"Zayn I want you to make love to me." I said serious unbuttoning my shirt throwing it to the ground.

(A/N: It's shitty and short smut. Don't stop reading because the horribleness level)

"Are you being serious?" He asked me.

"I'm serious Zayn." I said climbing off of him and taking off my pants and shoes.