Mr. Styles

[not edited]

*Harry's POV*

(3 weeks later)

"Come on Louis." I said grabbing his hand as we ran to town hall with a suit on.

"I'm coming. My knee kind of hurts." He said.

"I have some ibuprofen in my pocket. But come on I really want to get to the agency." I said and he came up the steps.

"Ugh stop rushing me. I want to get married and look for a child as soon as possible." Louis said.

"Just say be a family, at last." I said and smiled pecking his lips.

"Leave it for the ceremony." He said smirking and I smiled walking into the building with him.

I can tell you the process was quick. We didn't have vows prepared and I stuttered when I had to speak off the top of my mind. But me and Louis knew how much we loved each other. We didn't need vows, just like we didn't need a big wedding, or even rings but we're getting rings but still. We don't need anything but to know how we feel about each other to know that we love each other deeply. I said yes to him because I love Louis, I've loved him for a long time and I might have shed a few tears when we received our marriage certificate because I've been waiting so long. To be happy happy for so long.

"Harry come one. The adoption agency is all the way across town." Lou said smiling at me and I leaned in kissing him again.

He put his hand on my cheek and pulled away. "How come you never told me?" He asked.

"You don't understand. You were way too friendly. Nothing left out of the platonic zone with you. I was scared of losing you, and hurting myself. But I've never been so sure in my life. Louis I love you so much." I said and wiped away his tears.

He hugged me before taking my hand and walking to the car. When we got it I began driving across town. This has to be one of the best days of my life. The sun was setting when we reached the place. It was huge too. When we walked in we were escorted to the women in her office.

"Hello my name is Mrs. Shield I am the person that make sure you want to adopt one or many of our kids." She said smiling.

"Harry Styles." I said holding out my hand to shake it which she did.

"Louis Styles." He said holding out his hand blushing.

"Nice to meet you, now have a seat please." She said and we sat down.

"So you're looking to adopt." She said and we both nodded eagerly.

She grabbed out a clip board and started to ask question.

"Relationship status?" She asked.

"Married." I said smiling.

"So I'm assuming you live together?" She asked.

"Yes." He said.

"What kind of place do you live?" She asked.

"2 story." I said.

"So you have stairs?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"How many bedrooms?" She asked.

"3." Louis answered.

"On what level of the house?" She asked.

"One down stairs and two upstairs." I said.

"Do you have a security system?"

"Yes." Louis answered.

---