Finally

Moment of silence for Fetus Niall

Questions before you read:

Who do you think said the title of this chapter? (Ziall)

Why do you think they said it?

*Harry's POV*

I was way better than Louis. Way better.

"Come over here to me babe." He said and I sat up.

I got off the bed and hopped over to where Lou was laying.

I climbed into his bed and carefully slid next to him. "Hey babe." I said and he smiled trying to curl hisself up to me.

He grabbed my gown and looked up at me. "I miss laying like this." He said.

"It's only been 3 days." I said.

"I know. It feels like a lifetime." Louis said.

"Kiss me." I said and he smiled leaning up and placing a small kiss on my lip.

I placed my hand on his cheek running my fingers over it. "You're so beautiful." I said and he smiled blushing a bit.

"Thank you." He said.

"Remember when you didn't love me." I said.

"Harry let's not go there. I've always loved you." Louis said.

"Well I mean. Like when you loved me just as a friend." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Harry come on don't start." He said.

"I'm not. It's just-" he cut me off.

"Harry why is this the topic of discussion now. Out of all times now. I love you and I always will. Nothing is changing that." He said grabbing my hand.

"I love you too." I said and he rested his other hand on my hip and kissed me again.

I heard the door open. "Oh- um I need to check you guys vitals." I heard a little voice say.

I smiled and brung his forehead to my lips. I climbed off his bed and hopped to mines. I was able to see the nurse. She was five feet tall.

"Um my name is Nurse Sugg I will be checking your vitals. I'll start with Louis." She said and started with him.

After that she checked me. "Well I'll see you later. Remember to get some rest. And you guys are adorable." She said and I smiled.

She left and I climbed back out my bed and hopped to Lou's bed again. He to the best of his abilities scooted over.

"Anyways. What do you wanna do for my birthday next month?" I said.

"I'm going to be so much of a bother. I can barely get around." Louis said.

"I could spend my birthday with you in this hospital, a cheap motel, on the streets. Which will never happen but no matter what if I am with you then I'll be happy." I said and he placed a hand on my cheek.

"You just always know what to say." He said before kissing me.

I placed a hand on his bum and he smiled in the kiss then pulled away.

"Let's not start something we can't finish." He said grabbing my hand and putting it back to my side.

I smiled shaking my head. "That means no sex for a long time." I said.