Caffeine

Okay so I lied I need this to be before the character ask! Don't kill me.

*Niall's POV*

I've been going crazy. I don't know where Zayn has checked in or anything. I keep calling Harry and Louis but they don't know what to tell me. I didn't even want to bother Liam because of his baby mama drama but I need to. So many dialed up his number.

"Hello Liam." I said as he picked up.

"Hey Ni-" I cut him off.

"Where is Zayn?" I asked.

"I shouldn't be-" I cut him off.

"I just want to fucking talk to him. I'm going crazy and I love him. Tell me where the fuck he is or I'll chop your balls off and send them to Danielle house." I said and the line was quiet for a few seconds.

"He's over my house." He said.

"Thank you I'll see you in a bit." I said and hung up.

I left out the attic and walked down the stairs and put on my coat. I was then out the door. I was not wasting time obviously.

When I pulled up in front of the house I turned off my car, got out and walked towards the door. I rung the bell and Liam came to the door.

"Hey Li. I'm glad I don't have to chop off your balls." I said and walked past him towards the guest room.

Danielle was sleeping sloppily on the coach. I walked towards the guest room and went in. Zayn was sitting on the edge of the bed facing the wall crying.

"Li I don't feel like being bothered." He said and I walked in and closed the door.

I sat on the bed and placed my hand on his shoulder. He flinched and looked my way. He got up and was about to walk out the room but I jumped up and ran to the door.

"Can you listen to me." I said and he was still trying to get past me.

"Zayn listen to me." I said he kept mumbling stuff like 'I don't deserve you'.

"Sit the fuck down and let me speak!" I yelled and he stopped.

He walked over to his bed and sat down.

"Zayn I remember the first day you walked in the coffee shop. You stared at me typing on my computer. I felt your eyes on me but you didn't approach me. The second day we met you seemed friendly. I don't know but I started to change that early. I don't know if you remember but instead of a coffee I got a vanilla bean Creme frappé." I said smiling.

"You would then pry. I found it cute.You would ask me for my number. You got impatient with me because I said no. But we talked that day. About things like what language we could speak and our families. You then asked me again for my number and I said no." I said laughing.

"You started to get really impatient and I thought that you'd give up but I guess I started to like where we were going so I started leaving little hints like my number. Then that one day when you called me a leprechaun and gave me my favorite flowers. It was really cute. I remember you sniffed me when I hugged you. Did I smell good?" I laughed.

"And the night you took me on a date. It was lovely. Nobody had ever taken me out before if I don't count Larry. But the date was nice and I did have a little to much wine. The bolder side came out. So that night you asked me to paint with you and I did. I couldn't lie your paintings amazed me if I wanted to admit it or not. And then we kissed. The fluttery feeling shocked me but I loved it. And the night I cuddled with you. So secure in your arms. I never felt that before." I said.