Grab My Hand

This picture honestly has nothing to do with the chapter he just looks so fucking hot. I am Michael Clifford af.

Questions before you read:

Who do you think said the title of this chapter?

Why do you think they said it?

Sophiam or Payzer? Pick because Danielle is like my mom (because Liam is daddy af) but Sophia is the sweetest little bunny ever.

*Niall's POV*

-2 weeks later-

The last few weeks have been absolutely heavenly. So Louis birthday was the craic. He wanted to go clubbing and I really had never been so we went and I actually had a ball but Zayn said he had to actually drag me out of there because I start dancing on the bar.

Another was Christmas. It was a blast too. Zayn bought me another laptop to put most of my files on so nothing would happen to my other one. And I also moved in with Zayn. I still blush at the memory of him asking me.

And New Years was also wonderful. Me and Zayn made caramel apple Jell-O shots, and I had my first New Years kiss. We sat on the roof and watched people shoot fireworks. We were safe I promise you that.

And yeah right now I'm thinking about what I'll do for Zayn for his birthday. I don't know yet-

I picked up my ringing phone and looked at caller I.D. 'Father' was on it and I literally screeched. Why was he calling? To disown me too! Mom had to have told him.

I answered the phone and spoke with a clear and strong voice.

"Hello father." I said.

"Hey Niall. How are you?" He asked and like whoa not what I was expecting

"Um I'm fine. How are you and mum?" I asked.

"We're fine. Well she's not really she's still freaking out about the whole you dating a boy situation and honestly I'm not mad about it, or mad at you. If this boy is making you happy and you love him then I'm okay with that. You are a grown man you can make your own decisions. That's what Maura needs to understand. If she loves you as much as she does your sexual orientation wouldn't be something to start hating you over. And I'm trying to get that through her head now. But as far as me I already said I accepted you and I do want to meet the boy that made my son come out of his shell." He said and right now I was almost in tears of joy.

"Thank you dad. That honestly means so much to me." I said.

"It's nothing. I love you enough as a parent to teach you about everything, forgive you for everything, and accept you with everything. I'm a proud parent Niall." He said and I think I did have happy tears.

"Still thank you. We'll discuss you coming down here through text." I said.

"Alright. I have to go but be safe love you." He said.

"Love you too dad." I said and hung up.

I smiled looking down at my phone. I stretched and then kicked off my shoes laying down on me and Zayn's bed.

Zayn walked in the room and I smiled at him. He came and sat next to me and looked at me strange.

"Babe it looks like you've been crying." He said.

"Tears of joy s'all." I said and he laid next me pulling me in for a cuddle.

"Why?" He asked curious.

"Because my dad accepts me, he accepts us. And he wants to meet you?" I said and he smiled kissing my cheek.

"I'd love to meet him." He said and I smiled.

"I love you." I said to him.

"Love you too." He said. "If I was to marry you would you take my last name." He said out of the blue and I rolled to face him, my cheeks burning red.

"I'd get it hyphened." I said and he smiled pecking my lips.

I pushed his chest. "Why'd you ask me that?" I asked him.

"Why else?" He said laughing. "You know I do plan on marrying you some day." He said and I blushed.

"You are literally 3 much." I said pulling him in for a kiss.

When he pulled away he smiled pulling me closer against him. "I want you to have my kids too." He said and I blushed red again.

*Harry's POV*

We were driving home. We had just visited Louis' family. They were happy to know that we were dating.

"They should really come put some salt down. Look at all this ice." I said looking at the road.

"They sure do. I'll try to avoid it for both of our sake."

I pulled out 'Dear Baby Boy' one of Niall's books. It was great I've literally read all of them except this one. And so far this one was wonderful, a bit sad and depressing but it be those that sometimes be the best.

Lou turned the radio on and it was my favorite song, it was by Ed Sheeran.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me-I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

But, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

I looked up to see Louis concentrating on the road and I sighed smiling.

Then it happened.

The car swerved on the ice and all I saw was bright headlights coming straight for us.

"Grab my hand." He said and I did.

I guess this was it.