Questions Answered

This new Wattpad is not wassup 😒

Niall:

Are you hurt from what Zayn told you?

That he cheated yeah. I was really hurt. I felt like a little of me died. But he was drugged and even that made me feel a little bit better but overall we're slowing down. It really pissed me off when he said it was Perrie. Because it's the second time I thought he cheated on me with her and that's actually really upsetting once you think about it. He could've stayed away from her but he didn't and that's why I broke just a little bit when I found out.

Can I accompany you in assassinating Perrie? Please.

Assassinate is the murder of an 'important person' in my book she's less worthy than gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe. But anyways yes you can if you get the pointy objects I'll hatch together a plan on my laptop and bring the rope. And helpers you're welcome to join.

Have you ever thought of adopting kids with Zayn? If so can I be your child?

Well yes I have thought about adopting but as I said we're going slow. And sorry I want arm babies. Maybe twins, but we need a surrogate mother so if twins run in your family I would be glad to give you a turkey baser and a cup of Zayn's sperm.

*Twaimz voice* do you like Llamas?

I feel so embarrassed but: Happy llama, sad llama, mentally disturbed llama, super llama, drama llama, big fat mama llama.

Llama, llama, llama, who is this big llama? Starting all this drama?
It's me bitch.

Yes, I am that llama, that llama you despise, with those big ass eyes, and them luscious thighs.
I mean, yes look at me I'm that l-l-a-m-a that doesn't even fucking care what you have to fucking say, oops!

Happy llama, sad llama, mentally disturbed llama, super llama, drama llama, big fat mama llama.

Back to the basics, I'm that bitch on craigslist that looks like a rapist.
Wait, why am I on craigslist? Oh yeah, to buy a llama that will be my new mama.
Mama, llama, mama, llama, llama, llama, mama, llama, hold up! Wait a minute.

Llama, llama, shining, shining, looking like a diamond, diamond [x4]

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

My books. All of my books. Besides having a very strong relationship with Zayn (even though the incident it still is very much strong).

How do you feel about Caffeine now?

I honestly laughed when I saw this question. I feel glad about me being addicted to Caffeine because it lead me to being addicted to Zayn. And I'm alright with that. It was like a gateway drug.

Do you want a pet?

Yes! I do want a pet. And like a small dog that doesn't grow if possible. Zayn is a dog person so yeah.

What do you think would have happened if you hadn't met Zayn?

Um Larry wouldn't be together, I'd still be a virgin, I wouldn't have a best mate like Liam. I would be oblivious to the fact that I'm a unhappy author. A lot of stuff really. Zayn was my first through everything's.

Zayn:

Why Tf are you so dumb sometimes?

I wouldn't call it dumb. More oblivious than anything.

Did you not realize that Perrie drugged you?

No I didn't. But when Niall told me I felt a like I need to start realizing more things and that I'm to oblivious. But Niall made me watch Obsessed. I then understand what happened. That she put a pill or something in my drink.