Good Morning

[not edited]

*Niall's POV*

"Good Morning." Zayn said as I walked in the kitchen wiping my eyes sleepily.

I say on the stool waving my hand up at him and he laughed putting my plate in front of him.

"Babe." I said and he came back and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Morning breath." He said.

"Oh shut up you love it." I said and sipped my orange juice.

"Guess where Larry are going?" Zayn said.

"To enroll their kids in daycare, or maybe to buy them a whole new wadrobe. Doing fatherly shit." I said rolling my eyes and putting syrup on my pancakes.

"Well since you've guess we correctly guess where Liam is going today?" He said coming to sit by me.

"I don't know where?" I asked.

"With Sophia to her 5 month check up. She's so far along. Looks like she's about to pop." Zayn said.

"Yeah but as soon as she does he's kicking her straight to the curb. You know he's trying to talk back to Dani and you know I was texting her like a couple of days ago. She's really considering going back to Liam." I said cutting my pancakes.

"I think that's what's best. Dani is very friendly and we were cool with her. You even still text her." Zayn said grabbing his plate and coming to sit by me.

"Right. But anyways I'm going to the coffee shop. I have literally so much to do. I might not get home till late." I said.

"That's actually a good thing because I haven't touched a canvas in a long while. And I want to try out the new pastels. So I might not come to bed till late." Zayn said and I smiled at him.

Good.

"Let's hurry and eat so we can possibly get done faster." I said and he smiled.

We didn't eat fast but we basically aye faster than we usually did. I didn't want to have to do the Heimlich maneuver on Zayn and vice versa. When we were finished I let him take a shower first. Even though we probably would have
saved more time showering together I wouldn't doubt we'd even finish our task for the day. When Zayn left out I went in brushing my teeth before getting in the shower. When I got out I processed to get ready grabbing my laptop and what not. Zayn was about to go upstairs.

"Bye babe." I said.

"Wait." He said and he rushed over to me and planted a soft kiss on my lips and I kissed him back.

He placed his hand on my cheek. "Zayn." I said trying to pull away.

"Ok ok." He said and pulled away.

"Miss me." He said as I was going down the stairs.

"Miss me!" I yelled.

"It's impossible not to." He said and I smiled leaving out the door.

When I got to the coffee shop I started immediately. I wasted no time. I had a lot to do. I once typed up 14 chapters in a whole sitting with 4 large cups of coffee. I'm behind 6 and I don't drink coffee so I'll see how this goes.

So I worked hard today and I got the chapters completed. I actually end up leaving later than I planned. It was 11 o'clock by the time I got home. I went in and hung my jacket up putting my laptop away. I walked in the kitchen and Zayn was cooking. Oh goodie I'm not the only one who finished late.

"Babe." I said and he turned to look at me and smiled.

I came over and kissed the corner of his lips and then sat down at the table.